7. Truth or Dare

Guys P'Mew reached 1 million followers on Instagram! I'm so happy and proud of him. 

Mew and Gulf went live for 2 hours and 15 mins!!!! oh my god I was smiling the entire time. They're so domestic. aahhh. Possessive Mew is something I live for hahaha. 

Also because I'm so happy enjoy this chapter, it has a little 18+ hehe 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let the game begin" Gulf said with a smirk and spun the bottle when suddenly Mild stopped it. Everyone looked at him with a confused expression.  

"Hold on! I have to get something from the kitchen, honey, will you help me?" Mild asked Boat

After 15 mins they came back with some more snacks and a bowl which had 3 chits in them. 

"What are those?" Mew asked 

"The loser has to be punished right? this is their punishment. 2 of the losers have to choose 1 from 3 of these chits and do it together" Boat said with a smirk. Mew furrowed his eyebrows 

"Alright alright let's begin the game" Run said 

 Run spun the bottle and it landed on Mild.  "truth or dare Mild?" run asked "Truth" mild answered "soo how many times did you guys do it on your honeymoon?" everyone laughed and mild started counting his fingers. "69 times more or less" Mild said with a wink and kissed Boat who laughed. Everyone shook their head at his boldness. 

They kept playing for a while, many rounds of truth and dare, mawin ended up with his face being covered with doodles, Boat had to sit like a frog through out the remaining game, by far no one lost, everyone answered and completed their dare, the next one landed on Gulf, he chose dare, "I dare you to dance right now" Mild said knowing very well Gulf will refuse, he would rather choose the punishment than dance. 

"Ai Mild!!! ugh I'm not dancing, I rather lose" Gulf said annoyingly 

They continued playing and then it landed on Mew, he chose truth 

"hmm Mew tell us truthfully, who did you last kiss?" Boat asked with a smirk. He knows very well it was Gulf he last kissed, but Mew doesn't know he knows. Mew raised his eyebrows when he heard Boat's question. He looked at Gulf who also looked at him. He couldn't tell them about the kiss. They won't stop teasing him, so Mew chose to refuse and take the punishment. 

Mild handed Mew and Gulf the bowl of chits and asked one of them to choose, Gulf told Mew to choose, he picked up one and read it, he was shocked at the punishment. He looked at Gulf who then read and was just as shocked as him, but in back of his head, he was happy. He thanked Mild in his head, he knew they both probably planned this for them. 

The dare was that they have to go to the basement closet and stay there for half an hour. Everyone walked towards the basement. Boat took the key to open the closet, it was extremely small closet with a small dim light above. It also had a shutter on the door for air to pass so they won't suffocate. Mew gritted his teeth. I have to stay here with Gulf? for 30 mins? Ai Boat I will get you back so day for this asshole!!  Gulf was on cloud nine right now. Oh my God!! this is so small we will be so close and alone, I can finally talk to him about my feelings. he then saw the angry expression on Mew's face, he clearly didn't like this punishment. I hope you can come out of this closet with a smile P'Mew. Then they both went inside and Boat locked the door cuz he didn't trust Mew to actually stay there for 30 mins.