5. A Drunken Mistake

MALDIVES

The morning after their kiss 

Mew slowly opened his eyes when he felt something below his face, it was still a bit dark, he opened his eyes and saw that his head was on someone's chest, he looked up at the person and was shocked to see Gulf. He quickly sat up but it was way too quick and his head started spinning, he was still light headed from all the drinks he had last night, he sat there for a minute or two. He looked back at Gulf's figure, he looked so peaceful and adorable sleeping, Mew held his head with both his hands, he was a bit confused as to why they ended up like that, after thinking for a while with certain images flowing in his mind, he remembered the kiss, subconsciously he touched his lips, he remembered the kiss they shared last night, the kiss was so intense and passionate, he felt his heart beat faster just by thinking about it again. He loved that kiss. 

He looked at Gulf and bend down on his left elbow, leaned to the side of Gulf's, he placed his right hand on his cheek and his thumb was caressing Gulf's chestnut lips, why do I want to kiss you again? your lips are so soft Gulf why do I want more?  He then leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on Gulf's forehead. He then took his phone out and took a picture of Gulf, he put his phone back and placed his hand on Gulf's cheek again while looking at him with admiring eyes,  there was a smile on his face, he quickly shook his head and removed his hands from his cheek  and sat up No!  this can't be happening, this shouldn't have happened, you shouldn't have kissed him last night. This is wrong.  He stood up and looked at Gulf one last time before he went back to his room. 

When he reached his room he took a pill as he was still having headache, he looked at the time, it was 4.30 am, he took a shower and lied on the bed and looked up at the ceiling with thoughts running in his mind Why did I kiss him? I remember I initiated it so I can't be mad at him ughh why did I have to get drunk? This is bad Mew, you can't let him affect you this much, remember what he did 2 years ago, don't let this happen, just forget about him already! 

Mew was lost in his thoughts, he didn't understand what to do maybe it's best to avoid him it's not like we'll see each other again. His heart sank at that thought NO!! don't feel sad damn it you promised yourself you wouldn't let anyone hurt you anymore. not again. Gulf will end up hurting you too, just like he did. He got up quickly to get his phone to change his flight timings I need to leave soon. I can't see him again. 

After 20 minutes he managed to change his flight timing from 12 noon to 6 am, that is in 1 and half hour. He quickly got dressed, packed his bags. He was wearing all black, black shirt and jeans and a black thick coat. It was 5 am now, he went to meet Boat and Mild who were clearly sleeping, he told them he is leaving, Boat was very shocked as to why he was leaving so early as everyone was leaving at 11 am, Mew didn't say why just said he needed to go, He couldn't tell him about Gulf, Mew knows how much Boat cares for Gulf as a little brother he would think Mew would hurt him like the rest but he wouldn't do that to Gulf, maybe he hurt others, but he could never do that to Gulf. Even he didn't understand why this boy had such a big effect on him. Maybe he did know in the back of his mind but he buried that thought. 

Later on the plane, he sat on his seat, closed his eyes and thought of the time he first met Gulf, 3 years ago, he smiled remembering the details, one particular memory invaded his mind, Gulf pulled him in the middle of the street to lay on the middle of the road, intersection to be exact, to look up at the stars, it was 1 am so of course there were no cars, no one on the street, it was silent, he remembered the talks they had that night and how happy he was that night, happiest after a really long time all because of the boy next to him, he remembered how Gulf made him feel alive, he was brought back from his thoughts when the Air hostess made an announcement, they were already above. He opened his eyes and looked outside the window, the sunrise was beautiful. He took out his phone, it said 6:10 am, he opened his camera and took a picture of the beautiful view.