35. Honeymoon

The chapter most of you have been waiting for hahaha. 

Warning!!!!!: My babies are about to have sex so buckle up. 

It's honeymoon so it's more intense I guess. Don't worry it's not way too much(I think) but does have kinky parts lmao but it also has fluff so yeah.... lol I don't know.. guess read the parts you like. This will hopefully satisfy both TopMew/BottomGulf and switch MG people lol. 

Enjoy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Mew, wake up" Gulf has been trying to wake up his husband, husband ohh I really won't get used to this, he blushes as he has been trying to wake him up for past 10 minutes but nothing seems to work. The fact Mew HATES flying via plane and to add more to that, the flight from Bangkok to Zurich took almost 20 hours so Mew was like a walking dead on their way from Airport to the Hotel. Both were exhausted and fell asleep straight away but Mew isn't waking up. "Baby, wake up! You've been sleeping for 15 hours!" 

Mew groans "let me sleep" 

"Come on. Let's go out and explore" 

Mew groans again and covers his face with the blanket "We have 1 and half month for our honeymoon. Let me sleep now" 

Gulf got 15 more days of leave for being the one who made most goals. He looks at his husband and sighs but then gets an idea. Now this will wake him up real good.Guess have to start the honeymoon with it.  He bites his lips as gets up and removes something from his bag. He sighs the things I'm doing for you Mew. If you didn't have this kink I'd never even think about this. He goes to the bathroom, prepares himself and changes. Why does it feel good? wasn't this what Mew liked and not me? do I like this too? oh gosh this can't be more embarrassing. He looks at himself in the mirror oh fvck it! I look sexy as hell He smirks Oh Mew, be ready 

He takes a deep breath and goes to Mew and removes the blanket and throws in on the ground. Mew groans "Gulf!!! Please let me sle-" his words stop as he looks at his husband. His jaw drops and pants tighten at the view in front of him. He gulps as he stares at him from head to toe. 

Gulf is wearing transparent white lace panties with thong which has a hole behind. The strings are tied a knot on the side.  Along with a transparent white over sized shirt with 3 buttons undone which goes till his upper thighs. Mew gulps as he looks at his incredibly hot husband who is wearing the thing Mew has been wanting for months, lingerie. It's widely popular among gay couples and he wanted to see how Gulf would look in them as these are specifically made for men. He has only imagined Gulf in them but actually seeing it is way more better. If lingerie wasn't enough, Gulf even wore red high heels and a tie tied around his neck.

Gulf ears and cheeks turned tomato red as he starts playing with his fingers out of nervousness. He was pretty confident with his body but this time he is feeling nervous seeing Mew look at him with hungry eyes, "Would you say something for gods sake" he breaks the sexual tension. 

"I- Yo- Ho- I.... wowww..." Mew gulps for the 10th time as he stands up and goes in front of him. His heart beating faster than normal and he leans towards the younger's ear "baby you look breathtakingly gorgeous." he says as his hands his fingers trace the younger's lips. 

Gulf's heart has been beating rapidly as well, this is the 1st time wearing something like this and Mew's words are not helping. He gasps when he feels Mew's warm fingers on his bare thigh just below the shirt. Mew slowly moves his fingers up as he leaves soft kisses on his neck. Gulf's breath hitches as he closes his eyes and tilts his head. Mew's movements stops as he reaches the panties. He moves his fingers between the strings and plays with them while sucking on his neck earning a moan from Gulf. He grips hardly on both the sides of his waist making Gulf let a moan out and hold his shoulder blades while blowing air on his earlobe sending shivers down his body. The tension between them rising in full speed. He moves his fingers behind to his ass, Gulf instantly wraps his arms around his neck and puts his head on his shoulder out of embarrassment.