MewGulf Wedding

whaaa?? double update?? hehehe It's my first double update so enjoy.   

Listen to this song before starting to read so you know how the lyrics/music goes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Gulf is now sitting on the chair. His make up is done, he is dressed up in his suit looking the best he has ever looked. He keeps playing with the envelope on the table, he is nervous to read it. 

He takes a deep breath and he opens the letter and starts reading it.

My dear Son,
            Yes, I called you son instead of son in law because you are about to marry my boy and that makes you part of my family already. I don't need to doubt if you truly love my son or not, I know you do. Mew can be naive and trust wrong people but when comes to marriage I know he would settle with the right one. So I know you truly love him.
             Ever since Mew was a little boy, at the age 9 I think when we told him about his father and my love story, he wanted the same for him. He was so adamant on find true love in high school too. I knew from a young age he liked boys, even before he himself realized it, call it mother's intuition if you want. I always loved him and that didn't change. He likes cute boys so I bet you are the cutest.

Gulf smiles reading it.

             Mew is good man, but I know you already know it so let me tell you what you should know. Marriage. It is not easy, it takes effort, lots of it. The next part I write is gonna be for both of you in your letters. Marriage is a beautiful journey, people tend to think it's a destination, it's not. If you think of we have been through it all and now we are getting married and will have a happily ever after then let me tell you it's not that. Marriage is a journey for both of you, it's not the end but a beginning to a life long adventure. You need to build a strong foundation, communicate, help each other, talk things out instead of keeping it in.
Be honest and loyal to him son. Mew when he loves, he gives his all, so love him, show him you love him, tell him, remind him that. Forgive him if he makes a mistake, forgive yourself if you make one. Learn and grow old together. As for grand kids.

Gulf stiffens.

        Mew always said he wanted 10 kids, I don't know if he still wants it or not.

"He still wants it, mama" Gulf talks to himself in a sad tone. "10 are too many"

         If he still wants 10 kids, slap him in his head. You have my permission.

Gulf laughs

             Don't have 10 kids. I had 3 and it was a lovely time but also head ache. You can have as many as you want. You can adopt or surrogate or whatever the future has I guess. I will love all my grand kids from above. Do tell them I love them a lot and watching them from the stars.

Gulf's eyes get teary when he notices a wet stain that crinkled the paper, which said him enough, that mama cried while writing this letter.

            Thank you for marrying my boy. Thank you for loving him. Please take care of him, he has a habit of taking care of people more than himself. So be there for him when he is busy being there for others. I know he takes care you the most and even loves you the most. So please return the care and love to him as well. I love you too son. Even though I might not know your name now, but when you're reading this I do know. Just look up at the sky and know that I will smiling down at you.