24. Never let go off my hand

Guys sorry for late update. I wasn't feeling well. This is also the longest chapter yet, so hope you like it <3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT???" Gulf asked loudly with his mouth shaped an 'o'

Mew chuckled at his cute reaction "Yes my gorgeous, I have liked you since we first met as well. If yo-"

Mew was cut off when Gulf suddenly got on his lap and kissed him. Mew eyes opened wide and tried to lean away but Gulf didn't let him so he smiled in between the kisses and reciprocated. He held his cute waist as the younger was on sitting on his lap with his hands on both side of Mew's face.

Gulf couldn't believe what he heard. His mind was just playing the sentence again and again, finally he realized it was true and he jumped on Mew. He liked me! he liked me the first time we met! he did!  He was beyond happy.

Mew loved the kiss but suddenly felt something warm like water on his face. When he realized it was tears and not his he pulled away and looked at Gulf who had tears falling but with a smile. "Nong.." Mew called in a soft tone.

"You liked me!! you did! I was not delusional. I was not stupid to think we had a connection! You liked me. This seems surreal." Gulf said happily while a few tears fell off his eyes. He couldn't believe it. 

Mew cupped his face as he wiped those tears away "you weren't stupid or delusional. Who wouldn't like you? you're the kindest and cutest being ever. I was more happy with you than with anyone else"

"Kindest?"Gulf scoffed "I just hit you with 10 pillows not even an hour ago"

Mew chuckled "well I deserved that"

"Yeah.. kinda" He looked at Mew with so much love that the older almost cried as well. His eyes sparkled like diamonds and his smile could light up the whole room.

Mew smiled "You know what was my first impression of you? I couldn't believe how can someone be this handsome and yet so cute. I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on you. I couldn't understand if I should think of you as handsome or cute. You had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, reminded me of galaxy of stars so beautifully astonishing. But now, I feel you've gotten even more cuter if that's somehow possible."

Gulf blushed "You know my first impression was that you're s-"

"so handsome? so manly? something like a.... CEO?" Mew cut him off asked with a smile

Gulf quickly replied "yeahhhh can you read my mind? how did-" That's when he realized and opened his eyes wide. He turned his head back to his table and pointed at it and then pointed back at Mew with his mouth open.

Mew raised his one eyebrow and smiled.

Gulf got off him, laid on his stomach and buried his face on the bed. He was embarrassed. Mew chuckled and turned him around on his back but Gulf still covered his face with his hands. "You read it? the letter I wrote 3 years ago? you read it?" he asked, still covering his face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I couldn't sleep that night so I was wandering around and it was lying on the table. I wouldn't have read it but it was literally directed to me so I read it." Mew said and laid on the bed with him. He put his chin on the younger's stomach while softly rubbing his fingers on it. Gulf put his hand on his hair brushing it.

"I'm sorry" Mew said as he put his head on his tummy and looked at Gulf "I hurt you back then as well even without realizing."

"wasn't your fault phi. You didn't actually give any signs. I was the one who put my hopes high"