s i x t e e n

Jungkook and I got separated in the crowd before we knew it.

It was if within a single blink that his friends had ushered him away and the crowd of dancing bodies had filtered me through themselves and to the other side of the house. I desperately looked around, I couldn't lose Jungkook here.

I had to spend the day with him. I had to spend my birthday with Jungkook, if I didn't, who else would I spend it with? Plus, there was no way I'd let that kid get buzzed without me on my birthday. No way in hell.

I try to look over the crowd, I never thought that being 5'0 would fuck me over so bad but here I was, getting fucked over. I look around for ideas but the room was full to the brim. I notice a couch and spot my chance. The boy sitting on it notices me approaching and sets down his bong. "Well hello there—" he begins, suggestively.

"Yup—mhm—hi" I say between his advances as I jump up on the couch and balance myself to stand on the arm rest. I look past the heads and notice something that I would rather have not seen. Jungkook was surrounded by girls and the little bitch really had no game whatsoever, he was so hopelessly innocent to their advances...

Instead of alluring, he looked uncomfortable as two girls let their hands wander around his clothed chest as he conversed with another girl in a black bob holding a red solo cup. I watched  Jungkook momentarily, watching the boy frantically look around, but I only torture myself for a second and quickly jump down from the couch. I notice that the dazed guy was still talking to me but I ignore him and run off into the crowd to find my best friend.

I push and shove my way through the smelly people to my desperate Jungkook until I finally reach the situation and stand behind the black bob girl who's voice was all too familiar.

I recognized her voice and I didn't like what she was saying.

"Just take a drink Jungie, just one drink." She insists, "or maybe a couple.... What...? You can't drink..? Is that it?" She gestures to the shots on the table. "Drink with me like a man.. asshole!"

"Drink," one of the two girls comments, who's lips were now dangerously close to Koo's neck. "Drink" the second parrots, already peppering Jungkook's jaw with tiny kisses. I can't stand it anymore, I march up to Jungkook and scream at Ayako and her repulsive claims.

"Drink with me like a man?" I scream at the startled girl. "What kind of fucking toxic masculinity shit is that?" My anger bubbles up and bursts. I snatch the cup and chug down the contents. "How's that for drinking like a fucking man?" I screech.

"Not enough?" I yell at the paralyzed girl once I realized that she had put her whole existence on pause to just stare at me in shock.

I take the 6 shots without thinking and hobble backwards into Jungkook's arms in which he graciously assists me. "Didn't we tell you to get the fuck out of our lives you fucking bitch?! I can't believe you'd try to get an innocent guy drunk just to fucking play him! You fucking disgust me, you bitch! I swear to god if I see you on a sober day I will smash your fucking face into a fucking wall!"

a/n
Word Count: 587

She a tad bit aggressive but it's ok cuz she drunk + mad 🙊

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad