a (long) note from your author

you have officially made it to the end of "sexual tension | jeon jungkook"

.

official completion date: 05.21.20

.

except... this is not the end.

.

before we get to the announcement you'd all love to hear, here is a sincere message from me, your author :')

Thank you all so much for your insanely overwhelming support in the creation of the fan fiction, actually, as I write this, there is someone voting for this exact story.

No, I don't really plan on attending any watty awards with this novel (unless, of course, it blows up and gets over a million reads, but then again in that situation I'd probably be way too lightheaded to enroll or whatever) but either way, your support and specifically your comments are what motivate me to write. As someone who writes as a hobby and quite frankly is a whole ass idea bank, wattpad is my space to get out my thoughts and spread the developing stories in my mind. Knowing that people actually react to the emotion in my words is more than enough to keep me going, not only as a casual author but also as a human being.

Your votes, comments and shares are like a drug to me and I'd personally like to thank you all for feeding my addiction. The happiness you all have brought me have motivated me to work harder in the real world. This was the first time in my 7 years of creative writing experience that I have ever completed a story and the first time in my entire 4 years on wattpad that a story of mine received more than 4k reads. (It had been receiving 1k reads per day since Tuesday, it's Thursday today) Sexual Tension will always have a VERY special place in my heart and honestly, it's all thanks to my readers. I'm not someone who generally cares about numbers. I don't care if one person enjoys my story or if 100 thousand people enjoy my story, a single person's kind words are enough for me. I thank every one of you, I love you all a whole bunch!!

That being said, here's the announcement you've all been waiting for (I'm so sorry for making you read 100s of words worth of my thanks but here it is folks...) I have prepared an extra chapter (it will be published under the title "i"), so make sure to keep this story in your reading lists because if you're craving more cute Jungkook+Yerin, you're going to want to stay tuned... And here's the best part: this new chapter will be published with the next 8 days!! I will NOT be taking any form of hiatus on this story before publishing the official epilogue, it will be released just like a regular chapter!

Now, I am hoping you all have taken a gander at my new story by now, but if this is the first you're hearing about it, take a peak! The story is titled "dirty dancing | jung hoseok" it's a very similar style to this story, featuring a teasing romance and unimaginable love story. As similar as it is moral wise to this story, it's very different content wise. Here's the cover, and a short teaser!

("I'm gonna do my kind of dancin' with a great partner

("I'm gonna do my kind of dancin' with a great partner...somebody who's taught me about the kind of person I wanna be." (dirty dancing . 1987) + In which an he accidentally sees her dancing dirty through her apartment window +)

By now, you will be able to find the first chapter released on my account! (@unbelibubblebangtann)

Speaking of my account, if Hoseok fanfictions aren't your cup of tea, I also have a Park Jimin fanfiction called "foul | park jimin"

and a Min Yoongi fanfiction called "headphones | min yoongi"

Feel free to check them out, or not, totally up to you! ... but if those don't catch your fancy (geogi neo I fancy you) you can always just follow me on wattpad (again, @unbelibubblebangtann) and in the future I definitely will release another Jungkook fanfiction... I even want to release a Taekook and OT7 fanfic one day so if Jungkook is what you love most, don't hesitate to drop a follow <3

BUT if you don't want to do that, and you reeeaaaaallllyyyyyy loved Sexual Tension and want to support it, here are some other options you have! You can:

- go back and vote for your favorite chapters—or all of the chapters ;)
- reread and comment on your favorite parts, make sure to add "rr" to your comment so I know it's your second time and make sure not to leave any spoilers! (Spoilers will be deleted by me personally.)
- add this story to one (or all) of your reading lists
- recommend this story to a friend or two (or all of them)
- post the title of my novel on any of your social media (make sure to include the author! Again, just so you absolutely don't forget: @unbelibubblebangtann)
- comment on my message board about the fanfiction
- the list goes on and on and on and on and on (you get the point)

If you want to go the extra mile, you can additionally support me by:
- reading/voting/commenting/sharing/etc on my other stories 3 stories (above)

Slightly professional note: I am NOT accepting translations or adaptions of my story in any way at the moment if these are in any form found on wattpad or any other media forms, you will be subject to copyright claims.

If you read all of the above, then comment your least favorite food ever on my message board with no other context to confuse the rest of my followers and readers >:)

Phew, that was a lot to say (805 words to be exact) Thank you for bearing with me!!! Your love and support was and will always be cherished......

Lots of love,
Lilly

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad