i

chapter twenty one (the first epilogue)

I brush away a strand of my hair as I uncomfortably shift in my seat. In Jungkook's bathroom my mind was *ahem* somewhere else when I put on my dress earlier, I hadn't noticed how short it was or how much it rode up when I took a seat, I only now remembered that I felt uncomfortable wearing it as a dress and tucked it into my pants and wore it like a shirt.. The car ride was the rough part though, the bumpy terrain resulted in my dress flying up every other second... I had to hold it down the whole ride and my embarrassment didn't end there. Jungkook noticed me pulling it down in the car and the bitch said "you don't have to do that, I don't mind seeing a little bit more."

And if that wasn't enough, Jungkook pulled a bitchy gentleman move and opened the fucking door to the cafe for me and I was like yeah sure that's really cute Kookie and as I go through the door the butthole says "damn how have I never noticed how fine your ass is?"

Like bro what the FUCK. God I know I said that I love sexy Jungkook but fucking hell this is a sensory overload.

My paranoia from the car and Jungkook's casually sexy comments lead to me sitting in the booth we had occupied with my legs mushed together terrified that I'd accidentally flash my date and he'd flirt.

Jungkook was currently at the cashier paying for the banana milkshake we had agreed to share, we were going to go to the movies at the mall for our date but we had arrived an hour early and decided to wait at a cute cafe nearby. It was honestly an adorable idea and I'd always have it in my memories that Jungkook and I shared an insanely cute first date.

I look over to the front counter and notice my best friend slip his wallet back into his back pocket and pick up the delicious banana milkshake that was waiting for him.

Once he picks up the milkshake and looks up to walk into the direction of our booth, I straighten my already nice posture. It's not that Jungkook had never seen my slouch, he'd only ever seen me slouch but for some reason I wanted to be presentable today.

As the handsome boy sits down with a huff, I notice that the milkshake only came with a single red straw. "Oh, I'll get another straw!" I pipe quickly, the nerves catching up to me. I jump out of my seat and make my way over to the box of colorful straws before Jungkook can even protest and I pick out a random straw quickly.

As I walk back to the booth I work to compose my breathing, I take a seat in front of Jungkook, who was already eyeballing he milkshake and put the second straw into it, only then realizing that it was also red. "Oh maybe I should get a different colored straw," Jungkook comment lazily, ready to get up out of his seat.

"Why? There's no point in wasting another straw," I note in confusion, exhaling and leaning back into my seat.

"We might accidentally sip from each other's straws." Jungkook calmly notes, still ready to stand up.

I laugh lightheartedly at that, he may have made those suggestive comments before but he was still the little kid I know and love.  "Aw, are you scared of a little indirect kiss~" I tease, hinting at his hidden innocence and remembering all the times he made me blush earlier today.

There's a moment of silence as Jungkook comprehends what I said. The boy locks eye contact with me and sends me a suggestive smirk, "When we kiss, I want our tongues directly in contact, baby. Is that too much to ask?"

a/n
Word Count: 659

yay epilogue :-)

there's a second epilogue coming soon as well (within the next 7 days hehe) so please look forward to it <3

©2020 unbelibubblebangtann on wattpad