Chapter 2

Alexis's POV

"What is it with this ship? Why has it attracted so much attention?" Tintin said as we entered our apartment. Tintin then set the boat down on a table and observed it. "What secrets do you hold?" He then questioned.

He then took off his jacket and walked to his desk and tried to look for something.

"Where is that magnifying glass?" Tintin asked himself. I then decided to help him find it.

I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it. It took a while, but I finally found it. It was in our room.

I grab it and take it to my brother. He then notices me with it and comes to me. I then handed him the magnifying glass.

"Thank you," He told me as he ruffled my hair.

I then heard a cat hiss and turn to see a cat standing there. Snowy then barked and started chasing the cat.

"No, Snowy!" Tintin called out as he tried to get the cat.

I tried to help as we chased the cat around the house. It took a while to get the cat out, but it finally left.

But then I heard a loud thud come from behind us. We see the boat on the floor, broken. Tintin then went and picked it up.

"Look what you did. You broke it. Bad dog!" Tintin told Snowy as he whimpered. Tintin then placed the boat back on the table. I then look down at Snowy to see him trying to get something from under the table. I got curious, but then Tintin spoke.

"Something happened on this ship. We're going to the one place that could have the answer. Come on, Alexis and Snowy," Tintin said.

I then pick up Snowy and follow my brother out the door.

I thought everything was going fine, but what I didn't know was that someone was trying to steal the boat.