Chapter 19

Flashback

Sir Francis watches as the mysterious person with the cape emerges from the fire. Out of nowhere, a pirate comes and tries to attack Si Francis, only for him to block the pirate's attack.

"If it's a fight you want..."

Outside of Flashback

"...you've met you're match!" Captain yells as he gets on the table with a sword in his hand.

"A fight with who?" Tintin asked as he held me close.

"To the death,..."

Flashback

"...Red Rackham!"

Sir Francis then makes his first move and tries to attack Red Rackham, only for him to block the attack by swaying his cape, that is being burned by fire, in front of Sir Francis.

Red Rackham then attacks back a few times, but Sir Francis would always block the attack. But every single time he would try and strike Red Rackham, he would always block the attacks.

Red Rackham then took off his cape that was burning in flames and put it on top of Sir Francis. This then caused him to fall to the ground. As Sir Francis was about to get up, he looks up to see a wooden pole falling on top of him.

End of Flashback

In reality, a fan from the ceiling falls on top of Captain, which causes him to fall off the table. As he fell, guards started to enter the room.

"No, wait!" Tintin said as he tried to stop them.

They then aimed their guns at Captain as Tintin crouches down in front of him.

"Wait, Captain..." Tintin said.

"I remember everything now. Everything granddaddy told me. he Unicorn was taken. And the pirates were now masters of the ship," Captain explained to us.

"Did the crew surrender?" I asked as I crouched next to Tintin.

"Granddaddy said that Red Rackham called Sir Francis the King's dog, a pirate hunter sent to reclaim their hard-won plunder," Captain then said.

Flashback

Sir Francis was tied to a wooden pole by two pirates. Rd Rackham walked in front of him.

"Why would I waste my time on rum, tobacco, molasses, and dates, when you have more valuable cargo onboard? Where is it?" Red Rackham asked Sir Francis.

"You'll have to kill me first," Sir Francis answered.

"Not first, no. I'll start with your men," Red Rackham said as he pointed his sword at them.

End of Flashback

"To save his men..." Captain said as he stood up. "...he would give up the secret cargo," Captain told us.

"And where was it?" Tintin asked.

Captain then goes to a bookshelf and pulls out a book a little by the top of it.

Flashback

Sir Francis pulls a book from a bookshelf a little by the top of it. Then one part of the floor opens that leads to below the deck. Red Rackham starts to walk down as Sir Francis and a few pirates follow.

Once at the bottom, they saw a whole lot of treasure, chests, jewels, and gold that fills up the entire room.

"Four hundredweight of gold, jewels, and treasure," Captain narrates.

Red Rackham then picks up a few gold and admires them. He then sands up and points his sword at Sir Francis and a few pirates.

"Kill his men!" Red Rackham yells.

"No, Rackham, no!" Sir Francis said. From above, they could hear the sound of his men falling and splashing into the water. "Rackham, you gave me your word! Rackham! Rackham!" Sir Francis yells.

End of Flashback