Chapter 25

Alexis's POV

We are now at the location of the Karaboudjan and ended up at the docks where we first started. We wait on top of a building until Sakharine gets inside his car. Once he's in, Captain will use the crane and lift up the car and land it in front of us so that the police could arrest him.

Sakharine finally gets in the car, which causes Captain to lift up the car and above us.

"Ha! Caught him like a rat in a trap," Thompson said.

"Congratulations, gentlemen. He's all yours," Tintin said.

"Yes. We also have an arrest warrant issued by both Interpol and the FBI," Thomson stated.

"Your friend who got shot..." Thompson started.

"Barnaby," Tintin said.

"He was one of their agents. Hot on Sakharine's trail from the start," Thompson continued.

"It still doesn't make sense. He has the key to the treasure of the Unicorn, which is sitting somewhere in the ocean floor. Why would he come back home?" Tintin wondered. That actually got me thinking as well.

"Maybe the treasure is not in the ocean floor," I stated. Everyone then surrounded the car as Thompson, Thomson, Tintin and I walked to the side of the car. Thompson then opened the door to the back seat.

"Sakharine?" Thompson and Thomson both said. Then, out of nowhere, Sakharine sat in the driver seat as he aimed a gun at us.

"That's Mr. Sakharine to you," Sakharine said. Tintin then pulled me behind him as we all stepped back.

All of a sudden, the car gets lifted above us and crashes into a wall of a building next to us. This then causes the top part of the car to fall off.

"Allan, get me down!" Sakharine said. I then look up to see that Allan was now in control of the crane. I also noticed that Captain was holding on to dear life on the rail. Allan then carried the car in one direction away from us.

"What? Not that way! Not that way, you fool! The other way!" Sakharine yelled to Allan.

The car then stops. Something then catches my attention. I see Allan fall down from the crane and falls into a moving car that is carrying something soft and drives away.

Just as the car starts to move again, I see Sakharine jump out of the car and onto another crane.

That's not good.

We all then watch as he and Captain fight as if the cranes were swords. There was a time where the crane almost hit us, so we start to run away from the fight.

As we try to run away, a net of crates is swung and hits underneath Captain's crane. The crates then falls out as the others run from the falling crates, but I stay in one place along with Snowy.

Out of nowhere, bullets were being shot at me, but me and Snowy dodge the bullets and go behind a pile of crates. I then get an idea and push a crate down, which caused a whole bunch of jars to roll out.

I then watched as the other men slip and fall to the ground. Snowy then jumps up in my arms as I pat his head.

I then catch up with Tintin with Snowy in my arms. We then hear something from behind us and turn around to see the crane that Captain was controlling fell.

I then see Captain and Sakharine sword fighting. Captain even threw whiskey bottles at him. But everything came to an end when Sakharine held the scrolls and had a lighter underneath them.

I had to do something. So I look around and find a rope and run towards it, which catches Tintin's attention.

"Alexis, what are you doing?" He asked me.

I'm going to help Captain," I told him. I then go to a high point and jump off the ledge.

I then swing passed Sakharine and quickly grab the scrolls from his grip. I then land on some stairs on the ship and look at Captain with a smile.

"Thundering typhoons. Nobody takes my ship," Captain said as he looked at Sakharine.

And with that, Captain punches Sakharine and he falls into the water. Captain then kicks the bottle off of the ship.

I then see Tintin and Snowy and they give me a smile as I smile back.

Timeskip

As the sun is setting, Tintin puts the scrolls in one pile and uses the sun to see some kind of coordinates.

"Do you see?" Tintin asked as we all looked at the scrolls.

"Blistering barnacles. They're coordinates," Captain said.

"It took all three scrolls to form the numbers," I stated.

"Latitude and longitude. That is it. That's the location of the treasure," Captain said with excitement.

We all then look at each other in happiness. I then hop on Tintin's back.

"We did it!" I yelled out loud. This causes Tintin and Captain to hug while I was still on Tintin's back.

Hidden treasure, here we come.