Chapter 8

Alexis's POV

Snowy and I finally snuck onto the boat, and it wasn't that hard. As we were sneaking through different hallways, I was about to turn a corner but stopped when I saw Sakharine walk out of a room.

What is he doing here?

"We'll deal with him on the way," Sakharine said, probably talking about Tintin.

Just as the man I saw earlier was about to close the door, me and Snowy sneaked from behind him and snuck in the room just as the man closed and locked the door.

"Tintin!" I called to him as Snowy and I made our way to him.

Alexis! Snowy! It's good to see you, too. See if you can get these ropes off," Tintin told us as Snowy started to chew off the ropes.

Once Tintin was free, he got a crowbar and used it to lock the door from the inside. He then used a piece of wood to block the window. He then moved a crate and used it as a step stool to open a window and peak his head out.

As Tintin stepped off of the crate to look for something, We heard someone outside the door.

"You wanna play like that then, do you, Tintin?" Said a man on the other side of the door. I got a little scared because I don't know if they were going to break in or not.

"Broken crates. Rope, champagne. What else do we have?" Tintin asked himself. I then grab a piece of wood from a broken crate and the rope and showed it to him.

"We could sneak out through the window," I suggested. He then smiled as if he liked my idea.

"Good thinking, Alexis," Tintin told me.

Tintin takes the items from me and ties the rope around the piece of wood. He then goes and peaks through the open window. He then swings the piece of wood with the rope and throws it up, trying to reach an open window.

He misses the first time and tries again. He then gets it the second time and looks at me.

"Come on, Alexis," Tintin said as he reached out for me. I quickly grab Snowy and go to Tintin.

I hold onto Tintin as he climbs through the window and starts to climb up to the open window. Below us, I heard and explosion go off from the room we were in before.

I'm glad we didn't stay in there any longer.