𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖. chrysanthemum

"𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌." – 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓃

bae: taehyun, we need to talk

you: yes?

bae: i don't love you anymore.

bae: i'm breaking up with you.

you: but why?

bae: you honestly thought i loved you?

bae: ridiculous.

you: no, please chaeyoung

you: don't go

bae: i was using you, idiot.

bae: i don't fucking love you.

bae: now that i've graduated with good grades because of you,

bae: i'm going to dump you.

bae: you're fucking useless.

bae: don't talk to me or see me anymore.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Taehyun was speechless. He didn't know what to do. He began hyperventilating, shaking his head and looking around.

He let out a frustrated scream, tears beginning to run down his face. 

"Taehyun? What's going on up there?!" his concerned mother yelled from downstairs.

Taehyun clenched his phone, getting out of his room and slamming the door behind him. 

He stumbled down the stairs, grabbing a coat and some sandals. He went outside, closing the door behind him.

"Taehyun!" his mother called out, looking from the door.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Taehyun ran as fast as he could into the darkness of the night, clenching his teeth as he cried. He ran and ran, through neighbourhoods and streets. 

Soon, he was out of breath and his knees felt like they were going to detach from his body, yet he kept on running. 

His body finally gave up.

 He tripped, falling on the pavement face first. Luckily, he was saved by his fists but his knees were busted and ripped open.

He got up, stumbling and limping. His chest felt tight and he couldn't breathe. 

He sat down on an empty bench at a park near his school where he regained his breath.

Taehyun closed his eyes, giant hot tears pouring out of the corners of his eyes and soaking his face. He choked back loud sobs. 

He cried for a good ten minutes, loudly sobbing in his hands.