𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. black dahlia

"𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜." - 𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝑜 𝒞𝑜𝑒𝓁𝒽𝑜

Taehyun ran upstairs, quickly changing into homely clothes

Taehyun ran upstairs, quickly changing into homely clothes. He then walked downstairs to the table that his parents were seated at.

 "You looked handsome tonight, Taehyun." His father gently smiled. 

Taehyun smiled back and thanked him. 

He took his seat and looked at his parents who were sitting on the opposite sides of him.

 "Now, about the talk." Taehyun's father continued.

 "Taehyun, baby, hold my hand." His mother grabbed his hand, as a slightly grim expression came upon her face.

 "So.. the thing is..." His father sighed deeply before continuing. 

"We're going to move to New York next month." He exhaled. 

Taehyun then knew why his mother was holding his hand. It was so that he wouldn't break down, but it was no use.

 Taehyun slightly gasped as his breath hitched. 

Did he hear his father correctly? 

"Your mother and I got jobs there and there's a very prestigious medical academy there, please understand." His father stroked his hand. 

Taehyun nodded, tears beginning to spill out of his eyes. 

"B-but Y/n..." Taehyun spoke. 

"I know that you love her very much, we truly do, but there are some things in life that just change and go away, right?" His mother stroked the poor boy's face. 

"Y/n is a very nice and kind girl, and we're sorry that you have to leave her like this." His father hushed Taehyun.

 "I understand. I just can't process this right now..." Taehyun began sobbing. 

"We're so sorry baby." Taehyun's mother wiped his tears away.

 "I'm going to go outside for a bit," Taehyun stood up and walked away. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

He went out the front door and inhaled. 

He then began running. 

He ran and ran through the moonlight.

 He wanted to see Y/n.

 He was in so much denial at that moment.

 He reached the front of her house, tripping on his undone shoelaces and falling to the pavement.