𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. rainflower

"𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒." - 𝒥𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁

It took over a day to get back into contact with Taehyun

It took over a day to get back into contact with Taehyun. There was so much going on in New York, with all the moving and grief. 

When Taehyun called, it was like a warm memory came back and flooded Y/n's heart. She was crying all night but she felt a little better. 

She missed being in Taehyun's arms.

 She missed the feeling of his tight hugs and how he'd smile at her.

 She missed him so much.

"I love you, and I miss you." Y/n sighed, rubbing her eyes as she held the phone by her ear.

 There was a pause, then a breathy sigh from the other end. 

"I love you too." Taehyun was crying again. She knew it. "Don't cry anymore, love. It's okay." Y/n smiled slightly as tears began seeping out of the corners of her eyes. 

"I won't, I promise. It's gonna be okay, I promise." Taehyun smiled on the other line, and Y/n felt it. 

"It's late here... I have to go to sleep, sweetness." Y/n yawned. "Get sleep, baby. I don't wanna keep you awake.. you got no sleep last night." Taehyun gently spoke.

  "I'm sorry... I wanna speak to you more but you should rest too. You hard a rough and long journey and you're probably tired from all the crying." Y/n wisely spoke. 

"I know.. thank you." Taehyun's voice sounded a bit happier.

  "I love you.. bye." Y/n closed her eyes. 

"Bye. Love you." Taehyun said for the last time before both of them hung up. 

Y/n's heart was beating so fast. She just wanted to feel Taehyun's warmth again. She had school the next day, so she had to sleep. 

She dreaded it since she wasn't in the mood to study, but what she didn't know was that one of the best gifts of her life would appear tomorrow.

 Before closing her eyes, she noticed that a new family had moved in next to her house. 

"So that's why I haven't seen our neighbours!" She pouted, thinking about how Taehyun moved to a different neighbourhood of some sort.