𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪. end

ENTRY 01

March 18

Dear diary, or whatever you'd call it. Y/n just checking in. I don't know how to write these things since I write mainly in 3rd person, but I'll try. 

Ever since Taehyun came back, life has been a bit greater than it was before.

I don't know why I'm writing this, maybe I'm just so happy.

Lia is married, but so am I! I'm not Y/n Kim anymore, I'm Mrs. Kang!

I'm married to the lovely and beautiful Kang Taehyun.

The love of my life, the one who stole my heart.

We have a baby girl named Sanha and a cat named Hobak. Oh, how I love my life!

Work's hard, but at least I have a husband who's a doctor and who'll take care of me when I'm sick!

God, I just love Taehyun.

You know, I kind of expected Taehyun to be a doctor since he was always fond of biology and stuff, kekeke.

I still remember when we got married. I was wearing a dress that Mr.Kang had gotten me, and Taehyun was wearing the suit that my father gave him.

The best part was definitely the food afterwards but Taehyun says that the best part was when we kissed, bahaha!

I remember that on that day, Kai and Yuna were bawling their eyes out like babies.

They were so happy for me and Taehyun.

But still, Kai teaches, Yuna still manages trainees, Beomgyu still models and acts, me and Lia still settle civil disputes and Yeji still kicks ass. Haha!

I honestly don't know what I'll do without my friends or family. They're the only things that keep me sane, if you'd understand.

I also keep on thinking about that pink book that I gave Taehyun.

About how that book was about a girl helping a poor and lost boy.

I'm not saying that Taehyun's a poor and lost boy, but that book really does remind me of us.

Peace, Y/N KIM / KANG.

.    .    .

"Y/n! Babieeee, please come here!" Taehyun let out a whine from the living room.

Y/n looked up from her journal or diary, whatever you'd call it. She capped her pen and closed her diary, making her way to the living room.

She saw her handsome husband sitting on the couch with an oversized hoodie on.

God, he looked cute.

"Hi, sweetie." Y/n smiled. "Do you want my attention, Hyunnie?" Y/n pinched his cheek.

Taehyun nodded very fast as Y/n sat down beside him on the couch, wrapping one of her arms around him and pulling him close.

"I missed you," he pouted as he placed his head on her shoulder. "Baby, you're 25 and acting like a child." Y/n laughed.

"But I want my Y/nnie right now," he whined again, nuzzling his face into Y/n's neck.

"Please baby? I put Sanha to sleep. She won't wake up, I promise." Taehyun looked into her eyes.

"What won't Sanha wake up from? Noise? Who said we're gonna make noise?" Y/n began wiggling her eyebrows and winking.

"That's not what I meant by noise, you dirty-minded rat-" Taehyun facepalmed, making Y/n cackle.

"I thought we could watch a movie and maybe.. cuddle and kiss?" Taehyun asked, leaning his head against her shoulder.

"Sure, I'd love to,baby." Y/n wrapped a warm blanket around both of them as she took the remote.

Taehyun huddled close to her and wrapped his arms around her.

She was so warm.

The two watched a nice romantic movie but Taehyun was so tired from work that he fell asleep on her shoulder like a little kitten.

Y/n looked over and turned the TV off. She then gently removed the blanket from him as she scooped him up into her arms.

Somehow, Y/n had the strength to carry a full grown man up the stairs and into their bedroom.

The weirdest part was that Taehyun was STILL ASLEEP.

He was probably more wasted than he really looked.

She laid him down on their bed and turned the light off before laying down beside him.

She observed his face in the moonlight that was coming from the window above the bed's headboard.

He looked younger and cuter when he slept.

His lips were slightly parted and his breaths were gentle.

Y/n leaned forward and planted a soft and sweet kiss onto her husband's lips.

She then pulled away and wrapped herself in the blanket, pulling Taehyun into her arms as well.

"I love you." She gently whispered before falling asleep.

Good night, Kang Taehyun.

The Flower and Butterfly by The Green Bean (aka .+*huening*+.)

(A/N: THANK U FOR READING THIS SHET YOU AMAZING CLOWNS :( IM TOUCHED! ANYWAYS STREAM CROWN AND NEO ZONE-😂😂😂 OK BUT FUN FACT, THE CHILD'S NAME IS SANHA BC I WANNA NAME MY DAUGHTER THAT IF I HAD ONE LOL. BUT NEW ANNOUNCEMENT, IMMA MAKE A MALE READER X YEONJUN FANFIC😏🙏 STAY TUNED YOU AMAZING HOES. LMAO, BYE.) -GREEN