𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖. lilac

"𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹." - 𝐵𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃

Taehyun yawned, the bell finally ringing for lunch

Taehyun yawned, the bell finally ringing for lunch. He struggled to get up but didn't show it. His knees still hurt, after all. 

He slowly walked down the stairs, wanting to see Y/n's beautiful face again. It was the only thing that made him happy right then and there.

Bing!

Taehyun looked at his phone, seeing that he got a text from Y/n. He smiled, opening the text.

Y/N: taehyunnnn! i have to show you something!

You: huh? what is it?

Y/N: do you know where the greenhouse is?

You: yeah, but i've never been in it.

Y/N: just come, i'll guide you through!

You: okay :)

Y/N: :DDD

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Taehyun turned his phone off, rushing to the school's greenhouse. He saw Y/n at the entrance, happily waving at him.

"Hey!" She smiled.

God. Damn. 

She looked like an angel. So pure, so beautiful, and so ethereal. 

He entered the greenhouse, taking a look at all of the beautiful plants and flowers. It smelled so good, the sweet fragrance running through the warm spring air.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, being the motherly person she always was.

"I feel better.. thank you." Taehyun smiled, looking into her dancing brown eyes.

"That's good since I have a surprise!" Y/n giggled, grabbing onto his wrist. "Come!" She directed him to a part of the greenhouse that was filled with different coloured hyacinths.

Blue ones, white ones, black, pink, red, orange, and his favourite purple ones.

Taehyun had a wide smile on his face as he looked at the flowers.  His eyes landed on the purple ones. 

"Those are all for you," Y/n smiled behind him. 

"Really?!" Taehyun brightened up, looking at her.

Y/n nodded, holding something behind her back.

Taehyun knelt, inhaling the scent of the flowers. Y/n  knelt beside him, enjoying the sight.