𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟. laurestine

"𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉." - 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

It was the end of the day and Y/n desperately wanted to know what Taehyun wanted to show her

It was the end of the day and Y/n desperately wanted to know what Taehyun wanted to show her. She was excited, packing her bags and running up to the stairs to the roof.  

Nobody was there except for Taehyun, which was perfect. "Hey, Hyunnie!" Y/n cutely ran up to him. "Hi," Taehyun smiled, a gentle blush coming up on his face. 

He held the gift behind his back, not letting Y/n see it.

  "Close your eyes," Taehyun gently spoke. Y/n obeyed, closing her eyes as she felt Taehyun hold her hand, presumably leading her somewhere.

 Y/n felt a rail, so she grabbed onto it. 

She felt Taehyun behind her, holding on to her shoulders. 

"Open your eyes." 

Y/n was amazed by the sight she saw when she fluttered her eyes open. 

She saw the view of the city with the sunset, cherry blossoms falling everywhere. 

"Taehyun, this is so..." Y/n was speechless. 

"Beautiful." Taehyun finished the sentence for her. 

"Yeah.. beautiful..." Y/n smiled. 

She turned around in his grip, looking directly into his eyes. "Thank you for showing this to me.." Y/n pinched his cheek.

 "I also have something else for you," Taehyun took a step back, blush beginning to cover his cheeks. 

"What is it, Hyunnie?" Y/n asked with curiosity. Taehyun took out the bag with the gift in it. 

"It's.. something that I thought you'd like." He coyly spoke, looking down as his entire face turned red.

 Y/n eyes lit up. "Awhh... Taehyun, that's so sweet!" Y/n put her hands together.

 She gently took the bag, smiling as she looked into Taehyun's eyes.

 It was like time stopped once again.

 That odd feeling rushing through both of them, making everything much more colourful than everything already was. 

"Thank you." Was the only thing Y/n could say as she wrapped her arms around Taehyun. 

She heard his heart beating as they stood there under the warm sunset, feeling the cold breeze run through their hair. 

Taehyun's body was blissful and warm. 

Y/n dipped her head into his shoulder, smiling like crazy. 

"Thank you so much, Taehyun." She finally let go of him.