𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. forget me not

"𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹." - 𝒟𝓇. 𝒮𝑒𝓊𝓈𝓈

Days quickly passed by and everyone at school was extremely disappointed that Taehyun had to move away

Days quickly passed by and everyone at school was extremely disappointed that Taehyun had to move away. Beomgyu tried to comfort Taehyun, hoping that it would work at least a bit.

 Yeji and Lia tried to comfort Y/n, but she was in so much grief. 

The fact that they'd be separated tore them apart on the inside. Yuna tried her best to cheer the couple up by giving gifts, but it wasn't working. 

One day, Yuna broke down in tears. 

"I can't stand this anymore," She began sobbing. "The amount of pain Y/n and Taehyun are going through... it's just tearing me up inside too." She gritted her teeth, wiping her tears away. 

Yeji pulled Yuna close and stroked her back. "I know it hurts, but there's nothing we can do..." She gently spoke. 

"All we can do now is hope that Taehyun has a better life in New York. Time heals everything." Lia sighed. Yuna knowingly nodded as Yeji hugged her. 

"Watching my friends being sad hurts me more than harsh words.." Yuna closed her eyes. "Shh, it'll be okay." Yeji stroked Yuna's head. 

While all of this was happening, Y/n and Taehyun sat outside under the cherry tree. 

They sat in silence, not talking. They stared at the floor as the calm breeze flowed through the air. 

"So.. You're leaving on Saturday night?" Y/n asked, not looking at him. "Yeah, I am...." Taehyun grimly responded. His voice was quiet and had sadness in it.

 "I'll be there at the airport with you... the others are coming too." Y/n's voice shook a bit. "Thanks.." Taehyun responded. Tears seeped out of his eyes and ran down his face.

 "I'm sorry." He placed his hand on Y/n's. "I just want to go to someplace with you for the last time," Taehyun whimpered. "I'll go with you wherever you want." Y/n scootched over to him. 

Taehyun wrapped an arm around her as he suddenly burst into tears. 

Y/n suddenly began crying too.

 They hugged and cried in silence. Taehyun whispered 'I'm sorry's' and 'I love yous' to her while constantly kissing her forehead. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

It finally came. The day that Taehyun would leave. Y/n got absolutely no sleep the night before. She stayed up in a call with Taehyun past 2 AM.