𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖. mallow

"𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔." - 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

As Taehyun and Y/n walked down the street, they looked at the beach beside the road

"Do you wanna go there sometime?" Taehyun asked, looking at the ocean reflecting the orange glow of the sun.

"Of course, that looks fun!" Y/n enthusiastically said. 

"Great!" Taehyun flashed a bright smile. 

"I love the beach as much as I love parks and flowers, so why not?" Y/n giggled, putting her hands behind her back and stretching. 

She yawned in the lazy sunset. 

It was a beautiful evening. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

The two reached Y/n's house. "Thank you for walking with me, Hyunnie." Y/n smiled at him. Her smile was as sweet as honey.

 Taehyun liked looking at her face. She was so pretty. He felt lucky to have her as a friend.

"I'll see you on Monday," Taehyun clenched onto his bag.

"Yeah, of course. Text me when you get home, okay? Or else I'll get worried, hehe!" She giggled. 

"Of course." Taehyun gently reassured her.

 Taehyun watched as Y/n unlocked the door to his house, waving him goodbye as she entered. 

He watched as she disappeared into her house.

 The smile on his face turned into a slight frown, then a dark one.

 It was then that Taehyun realized just how lonely he was. He slowly walked home, entering his own house and sighing.

 He closed his eyes. He was exhausted from the day out with Y/n, but he had an extra five hours to spend.

 He looked in his bag and saw the red book with the girl on it. "

Maybe I should try this." Taehyun placed the book on his desk. He placed his bag between his legs and sat down on his chair.

 He placed his hand on the book, gently opening it and flipping the pages. 

The book started slow and got dramatic, had some romance in it and it was overall a good book in general.

 Once Taehyun finished reading, he closed the book and threw his head back, yawning.

 He noticed that there was something on the floor. He got up and bent down, picking the piece of paper up. 

 He then realized that it was the photo of him and Y/n that they took back at the park full of flowers. He gently smiled, that oh-so-familiar feeling washing over him. 

He found it cute how Y/n fawned over his camera. Taehyun then had an amazing idea.

  "Yes! She'll love it!" He jumped up and down, creating a ruckus. 

"Taehyun, what's going on over there?!" 

His concerned mother yelled from the other room. 

Taehyun stopped, obviously embarrassed. 

"Oh, sorry! Nothing happened, I'm fine!" He yelled back. 

He then became a smiling mess, praising himself for the amazing idea he had in mind. 

Tomorrow, he was going to execute the idea and show it to Y/n on Monday, but for now, Taehyun needed his rest since he was wasted. 

He brushed his teeth and changed into his pyjamas, jumping into his bed.

 Even though it was only 7:00 PM, he instantly felt like he was going to fall asleep.

 Until, of course, he felt his phone vibrate.