𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖. red carnation

"𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈."― 𝒮𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒽 𝒜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓊𝑔𝒶𝓇 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃

Y/n pressed her lips against Taehyun's, making the younger boy's eyes widen in shock

 After a second or two, he closed them. 

Tears rolled down the sides of his face as Y/n placed her hand on the side of his neck, deepening the heartbreaking kiss they were in. 

They were in their own little world, completely enchanted by each other's lips. Y/n slightly pulled away, but went back in, kissing him again. 

Taehyun's lips tasted sweet and felt like fire. 

Y/n didn't regret losing her first kiss to him. 

Taehyun slowly pulled away, nibbling on his lower lip. 

The sad look on his face was replaced by a flustered and red face. 

He saw hearts in Y/n's eyes.

 The pair stared at each other's eyes before Y/n spoke again. "I really, really like you." was all she could get out. Taehyun was speechless.

 A perfect and pretty flower just like Y/n liking him? He felt like he was dreaming. 

"I like you too, Y/n..." Taehyun's hand moved to her's, their fingers intertwining. 

"I'm sorry about- y' know... what I just did." Y/n looked down. "I took advantage of you.." She looked away, embarrassed and filled with a bit of shame.

 "It's okay, I needed that." Taehyun laid his head on her shoulder, letting go of her hand and placing it on her thigh. 

"You're so pretty, Taehyun." Y/n used the back of her hand to caress his cheek. "You're prettier," He breathed out, looking into her eyes. 

"Cute," Y/n smiled, placing her hand on his head as the both of them rested beside the flowers, not caring about the outside world. 

"You make me feel special and loved, Y/n.. I'm so thankful that you're here, by my side..." Taehyun buried his face into her shoulder as he held onto her arm.

 Y/n once again wiped away the tears that stained Taehyun's cheeks.

"I'm glad that I make you feel that way, Taehyun. You make me feel similar things, you know?" she said, looking into his beautiful eyes. 

 "What do I make you feel, Y/n?" Taehyun asked, longing to know.

 "Words can't describe it, Taehyun. God- you're so perfect." Y/n whispered, caressing his face. Taehyun loved the feeling of her warmth and how gentle this feeling felt.