𝕥𝕖𝕟. gardenia

"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇." - 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

Taehyun woke up early in the morning

Taehyun woke up early in the morning. He slipped on some clothes and tip-toed downstairs. He left a note to his mother that he was going to the mall before eating a quick and easy breakfast; cereal. 

He put on a hoodie and some shoes after quickly combing his hair. He took his wallet and his phone. He then stepped outside, locking the door. 

He was lucky to live so near the mall because it was walking distance. He walked there, listening to some music.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

 Once he was there, he immediately went to the store that contained all the Polaroid cameras. He looked around, thinking of what Y/n would like. 

He saw solid coloured ones, pastel ones, neon ones, and cameras with nice designs on them. One of them caught his eye. 

It was a light baby pink colour and had darker flowers painted all over it. He took the packaging of the camera, taking a closer look. 

"This one's it," Taehyun said, smiling. He took the camera that was in the small plastic box, going over to the cash register. 

He paid for it, getting the other accessories and a small bag along with it. The cashier gave him some free pink wrapping paper, a ribbon, and a card along with the bag. 

Taehyun beautifully wrapped the gift in the paper, tying it off with the silver ribbon. He opened the card, thinking about what to write. 

He then began writing. 'To Y/n Kim, from Hyunnie.' He wrote. Taehyun checked his pockets and found that there was the picture of him and Y/n beside the tulips. 

He placed the picture inside the card and then placed the card inside the bag that contained the camera. "Thank you," He politely bowed to the cashier before walking away. 

Once Taehyun got home, all he had to do was wait. 

He was a tiny, smiling mess because of what he did. 

He knew that Y/n would like the polaroid camera. He sat back and relaxed for the rest of the day, occasionally texting Y/n about books and stuff. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Monday came by in a whiff, and Taehyun was extremely excited. 

He hid the gift well in his bag. He wanted to give it to Y/n after school. 

During their band class together, Taehyun couldn't help but smile to himself when Y/n looked at him. 

"Whatcha doing there, Hyunnie?" Y/n asked, sitting in a chair beside him. 

"Oh, I'm just practicing my fingering for the guitar." Taehyun smiled.