𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣. dandelion

"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎."― 𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝑜 𝒞𝑜𝑒𝓁𝒽𝑜, 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓈

"― 𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝑜 𝒞𝑜𝑒𝓁𝒽𝑜, 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓈

Sadistic laughter whizzed through the hallways. It was 30 minutes before school.

"Nerd," Chaeyoung giggled, cracking her knuckles.

"N-no, please, Chaeyoung- Please, don't." 

Taehyun was trapped in a corner by Chaeyoung and her gang. There was no escape. He was trapped like a deer faced with three bears at once.

"You know I'm weak, please.." Taehyun cowered in fear as his back touched the wall.

"That's exactly why I chose you, so you wouldn't run away." Chaeyoung licked her lips, getting closer to him.

Taehyun began bolting, but the damage from his knees prevented him from going any further. He tripped at the same time another girl tried to pin him down, making the injury on his knee even worse.

Taehyun yelled, beginning to thrash around like a rabbit that was pinned down by a hungry wolf.

"Let me go! Please!" His arms got pinned behind his back as one of Chaeyoung's gang members sat on his back, hindering movement.

Chaeyoung took his backpack, emptying everything. His favourite book fell out, so did the purple hyacinth.

"Is that a flower?! That's fucking gay!" Chaeyoung yelled, laughter erupting from the other girls.

"What's so wrong about boys liking flowers!?" Taehyun struggled but to no avail.

"Shaddup dipshit." Chaeyoung took the book, looking at the cover.

She then opened it, taking a look at some of the pages. Her face twisted in disgust.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung began ripping out the pages and crumpling the paper into balls right in front of him

"NO! STOP! THAT'S MY FAVOURITE BOOK!" He screamed and thrashed around.

"I don't give a shit if it's your 'favourite book', you weak little petal." Chaeyoung hissed, ripping the book to shreds.

"STOP!" Taehyun let out a loud, high pitched scream.

Tears began running down his face and pain started kicking in from how the other girls began violently kicking him.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Once they were done physically hurting him, they left.

Taehyun watched in quivering pain as Chaeyoung stepped on the purple Hyacinth, squishing it between her foot and turning it into a pulp.

He was curled up on his side, weakly coughing and sobbing.

Pages from his book and those distinct flower petals dirtied the school floor.

Taehyun begged, with every fibre of his being, that someone would come and save him.

Thinking of what happened last night turned him into a painful and whimpering mess. Giant tears seeped out of the corners of his eyes.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Taehyun heard quick and heavy footsteps rushing over towards him.

He then felt a familiar warmth. He smelled the scent of peaches and flowers.

It was something only Y/n had.

"No, no, Taehyun, who did this?!" Y/n scooped him up and into her arms, putting her arm around his back and lifting him up a bit, taking a look at his face.

Y/n looked into those painfully but beautifully glazed eyes that were emitting tears. She shushed him, cooing while rubbing his arm.

The younger boy whimpered, closing his eyes. "It was her," he choked out.

"Oh my god, your book... and the flower.." Y/n glanced over her shoulder, looking at the mess that was created by those bullies.

"It hurts," Taehyun said. "Where does it hurt?" Y/n asked, sitting him up.

"Everywhere," Whimpers escaped him as he choked back sobs. 

Y/n picked up the flower and the book's scraps.

"I.. I can fix this..." Y/n said, her voice shaking. Her tone got cold and angry.

"I'll fix this, don't worry, please." Y/n placed her hand on Taehyun's shoulder, trying not to erupt in anger.

In all honesty, she was so pissed off because of those bullies. She was calling them names and slurs in her head. 

"Hey, for now, I'll give you this book." Y/n calmed down, taking out a book with a cute cover on it.

The title read "TEACH ME TO LOVE, TEACH ME TO FEEL" in a bold font.

"I know it might not be your type, but at least give it a shot, okay?" She flashed a gentle smile at him. Taehyun nodded, quietly and embarrassingly crying as he looked at the cover.

It was a pastel pink hardcover book decorated with flowers made of a thin, shiny film that was a darker shade of pink.

He took a look at the back. The story was about how a flower taught a butterfly how to feel emotions, especially love. Of course, the flower and butterfly were metaphors used for the main characters.

"Can you stand up?" Y/n asked, looking at him.

"N-no.. I got beaten up..." His tears began drying. "It's aching everywhere," Taehyun began whining a little.

Y/n found it cute how he'd complain, but she was still pissed to oblivion because of what Chaeyoung and her dumb gang did to him. 

"I'll carry you to class," Y/n said, placing the torn book in her backpack.

"What if people see?" Taehyun looked away, his face turning red.

"Nobody's here until 8:10, buddy." Y/n looked at him with a blank expression. "Okay, fine." Taehyun crossed his arms, his damp cheeks turning a crimson red.

Y/n placed her hand on his back and around his legs, hoisting him up like a princess. To be honest, he looked like one too.

"Wha- what the heck?! N-not like this!" Taehyun squirmed, his face so red that he looked like he was about to faint.

"Stop complaining!" Y/n hissed a bit, pouting as she carried him up the stairs to the entrance of Mr. Lee's class. She set him down on a bench, wiping sweat off her forehead.

It was quite a hot day that day.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay?" Y/n smiled.

Taehyun nodded, a smile curling up at the corners of his lips. He watched as Y/n walked away, her beautiful black hair waving through the nice spring breeze. 

.

.

.

Taehyun felt his heart beating and his face heating up. Perhaps he had some feelings for this girl.

For that pretty, kind, funny, and optimistic girl.

For Y/n Kim.