𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. white heather

"𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉. 𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉." - 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

Y/n sighed with a smile, watering the beautiful plants in her shop on a nice warm day

 "Noona, where do you want me to put these hyacinths?" Kai asked, holding a huge lilac pot full of purple hyacinths. 

"In the front where people can see them, please." Y/n smiled. Kai nodded, making his way to the front of the shop where the windows were.

 He placed the pot down in front of the window and wiped some sweat away. 

"All done!" Kai made his way behind the cash register, taking his gloves off and sipping on a carton of banana milk. 

Y/n was now 25 and a lawyer who owned a flower shop.

 Today was her day off from her job as a lawyer and she was taking care of the shop.

 Kai was 24 and a history teacher at their old high school and helped Y/n with her shop all the time. 

Yuna had grown up to be a manager of a K-pop label in Seoul, hiring all sorts of trainees and making them debut. 

Beomgyu grew up to be a model for his handsome looks, taking photos and staring in ads. He also began acting in a K-drama.

 Yeji and Lia were also lawyers, but Yeji was a criminal lawyer unlike Lia and Y/n.

 Lia was married and had a baby girl.

 Life was so sweet. 

They all kept in touch and went out often. They were the sweetest friends and had the sweetest friendship in anyone in the world.

 "Hey, me, you, and the others should go somewhere." Y/n's head perked up. "When and where?" Kai asked, placing the milk down. "Maybe to a flower garden?" Y/n asked. 

"That would be amazing! Beomgyu and the girls would love that!" Kai squealed. "Haha, you're an adult but you still act like the baby from eight years ago." Y/n giggled. 

"Is that a bad thing?" Kai smirked. "No, it's the reason why I like you so much. You're always optimistic." Y/n smiled. "Heh, I like you too." Kai fist-bumped her.

 "I'll go get us lunch since you paid yesterday. Stay here, okay?" Y/n patted his head. "Right at'cha boss." Kai winked as Y/n left out the door to get lunch from the cafe nearby.