𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 . primrose

"𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒." - 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

After the events of the solo performances, Taehyun and Y/n got even closer

It was late in the evening and the sun went down. 

The air was warm and everything was lit by candles and lanterns. Flowers and flower petals were scattered all over the floor. 

It was very romantic. 

There was an after-party for all the students and the pair attended. Taehyun was wearing a black suit and his hair was done very well.

 He looked like a total prince.

 A pretty doll. 

His brown hair covered his sparkling eyes a bit.

 Y/n had a long wine-coloured evening dress on which was decorated with pearls and sequins. She looked so pretty. 

They held hands as they entered the school. There were tons of students there already, eating and drinking while sitting at tables. 

Some students were dancing with their partners too. Taehyun looked at Y/n and smiled. 

"You look handsome, sweetness." Y/n giggled. 

"You're so beautiful, Y/n." Taehyun used the back of his hand to caress her face.

 "Hehe, cutie." Y/n snickered, making Taehyun jokingly roll his eyes. 

Y/n saw that Yeji and Lia were talking to Beomgyu.

 "Hey, let's go over there!" She grabbed Taehyun's hand and practically ran there. Lia and Yeji looked at Y/n and practically screamed.

 "GIRL! YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Yeji put her hands on her head, frantically yelling.

 "No, you!" Y/n yelled back. 

The three girls fawned over each other's outfits as Beomgyu and Taehyun had a nice conversation. The five of them sat at a table together, talking and eating. 

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

Meanwhile, Yuna watched. She looked down, tears starting to seep out of her eyes. 

"She left me, she seriously left me.." Yuna began crying, tears flowing out of her eyes. She clenched her fist, loud sobs escaping her throat as she walked past their table. 

The first one to notice was Beomgyu. "Guys...?" He looked up. "Yeah, I saw that.." Lia looked a bit grim. Y/n sighed, standing up.

 "I'll go talk to her." She said, placing her bag on her seat. "You guys keep on talking or something, Okay? I'll be back." She sighed and followed after Yuna.