𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. arbutus

"𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝑔𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃." -𝒜𝓃𝓉𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉-𝐸𝓍𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓎

Y/n grabbed Taehyun's wrist, pushing their way into the huge park

Y/n's mouth was wide open. There were so many flowers there, benches, trees, a small pond with ducks and frogs, and a nice cafe.

Everything was decorated in a spring-like way. 

Bees buzzed around flowers, pollinating as they flew. It truly was beautiful.

Y/n looked at Taehyun who was frozen in awe.

She took the time to look at his facial features, such as his lips, nose, cheeks, and his eyes. She then realized how pretty Taehyun truly was.

Taehyun was a different kind of pretty. Not a girly or womanly type of pretty, a boyish type of pretty that only he could pull off in Y/n's eyes. 

"Is this.. what heaven looks like?" Taehyun slowly said, observing the entire area around him.

"I hope it does," Y/n quietly responded, letting go of his wrist. 

It was probably the most beautiful thing they'd ever seen. After a few moments of enjoying the scenery, both of them came back to his senses. 

"Woah," Y/n breathed out. 

"Where do you wanna go first?" Taehyun asked, going up to a map of the entire park.

"Uhm... how about the tulips? They usually bloom well in this weather!" Y/n grinned.

Taehyun nodded, taking a pamphlet of the map and opening it up. He looked around and found the tulip area. 

"This way," He pointed, directing himself and Y/n to an area filled with hundreds of multicoloured tulips that were lined up in a rainbow formation.

"That's so pretty!" Y/n smiled, kneeling and inhaling the scent of the flowers. Taehyun smiled at how unintentionally cute Y/n was being.

"Can I take a picture?" Taehyun asked, taking out his mint-coloured Polaroid camera.

"Ohmaigosh! Is that a Polaroid camera?!" Y/n practically screamed, looking at the camera in Taehyun's hand. "Yes, it is." Taehyun giggled. 

"I've always wanted one of these! Where'd you find it?" Y/n asked, curiosity flowing through her. "I got it from the mall nearby. There are tons of colours and designs, such as flowers and animals." He emphasized.

 "Wowie, it's so cute and aesthetic too," Y/n ran her finger over the edge of the camera, admiring the small little object as if it was her and Taehyun's child.