𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. moonflower

"𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒, 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉." -𝒦𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓊 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓈

Y/n Kim and Taehyun Kang, a pair that was openly dating in school

 People congratulated Y/n and Taehyun about it, all being nice. 

Truth was, nobody cared about if Taehyun was weird or not (because obviously, he isn't) but they did care if they broke up or not. 

In their school, breaking up was taken very seriously, and with Y/n's popularity, it was no secret. Some of Y/n's friends told her that if Taehyun hurt her, they'd beat him up.

 Y/n laughed it off, telling them that Taehyun is too sweet to even hurt a fly.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

One day, Beomgyu walked up to Taehyun, striking up a conversation. 

"Hey, buddy." Beomgyu smiled, looking down a bit.

 "Oh, hey.." Taehyun tried to look him in the eyes. 

"You're really lucky, Taehyun." Beomgyu looked away. 

"Lucky? What do you mean?" Taehyun asked, a bit confused. 

"What I mean is that you're lucky to have a girl like Y/n," Beomgyu spoke out again. "She's so kind and what I mean is.." Beomgyu's smile turned sad.

 "Before you started dating her, I had a huge crush on her." Beomgyu scratched the back of his head, making Taehyun look down in a bit of guilt.

 "I mean, I'm happy for you but just listen." Beomgyu looked into Taehyun's eyes.

 "Please take care of her. Don't ever let her cry, okay? I'm asking you because I can't do this even if I tried, okay?" Beomgyu gently spoke.

 Taehyun's expression softened up as he nodded. 

"I will. I'll take care of her. You don't need to worry." Taehyun looked into Beomgyu's eyes with determination. 

"Thank you." Beomgyu smiled before patting Taehyun on the shoulder.

 He walked away, joining the other two Choi brothers.

 When the day ended, Y/n and Taehyun went on being the couple they were.

◦•●◉✿ ... ✿◉●•◦

 A week passed and it was already the day of the flower festival. 

The show started with the dance team dancing about flowers and life. There were flowers, confetti and ribbons everywhere.