𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟. gladiolus

"𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝒾𝑒𝒸𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝑒. 𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁'𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒹𝑒,𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈." - 𝒯𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝒟𝒾𝑒, 𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁

" - 𝒯𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝒟𝒾𝑒, 𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁

Y/n and Kai were the best of friends. He joined Y/n's club since he loved flowers just like Taehyun. Kai understood her pain and gave her time to heal.

 He was like an angel who came to save her from the mess that people called 'Loneliness'.

 Sure, Y/n was extremely happy with all the friends she had, but nothing was comparable to how he'd hug her when she felt sad, or how he'd give her small gifts from time to time. 

Y/n still saw Taehyun in him, but everything was getting better and the year was ending. Y/n would be graduating next year. Y/n was lucky to have him in her life. 

He was a gift sent from god.

 Y/n barely texted Taehyun anymore. The time difference in the different countries was just so big and their studies always came in the way of their now long-distance relationship, if you could even call it a "relationship" anymore. 

 Y/n grew to trust Kai so much. He was always there. There wasn't any romance between them, oh no, because Kai knew damn well that Y/n belonged to Taehyun and Taehyun alone. 

He never had the thought of dating Y/n behind Taehyun's back, let alone had any romantic feelings for her. 

They were just extremely trustworthy and comfortable friends. 

She told him that Taehyun would come back. That he promised to, anyway. Kai always fawned over how Y/n would take care of the flowers. 

He thought that Y/n looked very beautiful from a friend's perspective. Y/n treated Kai like a baby brother and she found it cute how he would always call her "noona". 

The two instantly became famous in their friend group for being exactly like siblings.

One day, after school, Y/n was stressed out and a bit lonely. She was tired and cranky too from all the studying. Y/n was a student with very good grades, and Kai knew that she'd get into that good university that was very close to their high school.

 To be honest, their entire friend group was perfect. They'd ace good grades in nearly everything.

 "How are you feeling today, Noona?" Kai took a seat beside her inside the empty classroom. "I'm tired and thirsty," She pouted. "I also suck at Chemistry, so that's a bonus" She crankily rolled her eyes.