epilogue

Seraphina and Zachary have been happily married for 15 years now.

Zachary had given her Seraphina everything, more than she ever needed.

He'll force her to buy something for herself, some jewelry or clothes or whatever she wants. However, she'll decline, saying all she needs is him.

Life in the countryside is better than what they expected. It was full bliss.

Not many people around. Zachary takes that as an advantage.

Them lovemaking whenever they want to in the first two years of their marriage.

Of course, that changed when Seraphina gave birth to healthy male twins, all just like their fathers, blonde and all. All they inherited from her is their emerald eyes.

And yes, just as Zachary promised, he is no longer involved in such horrifying deeds, well, aside from pleading her to please shut up, for she seems to have a habit of being talkative every time they make love and sleep.

Of course, that's the only horrifying deed Seraphina has no problem with. In fact, she likes it, the way his brow would meet, a slightly cute frown and that look torn between annoyance and love.

Zachary learned carpentry along the way, saying it'll be much better if they'll use his crafts than buy which sounds fine with Seraphina but in which Aunt Veronica was horrified when she found the house empty except the bed which caused the newlyweds to blush.

At first, of course, his works were one-step away from collapsing which made them chuckle, leaving them sitting on the floor for a week despite having enough- no, scratch that, an abundance of money to purchase extravagant furniture.

All they have in their humble countryside house were a decent bed which Zachary swore he'll later replace with his own craft, kitchen necessities Aunt Veronica forced them to buy and of course, Zacbary's paintings hung over the wall

A portrait of her in their bedchamber and even a painting of them together which extremely impressed Seraphina for his skills.

Of course, in their first month together, just before Aunt Veronica visited them unexpectedly, Zachary playfully hung the naked portrait of his wife, causing Seraphina to chuckle and told him to put it down but Zachary did not, saying it'll only be the two of them to see this since no one's here, besides them.

However, the instant they saw Aunt Veronica in their property, inside the carriage, Zachary and Seraphina immediately panicked and hid the obscene portrait under their bed.

But after a year or so, their home is now filled with furnitures made by Zachary himself, built a bookshelves for Seraphina and such, Seraphina's the one painting all his works, choosing what pattern of fabric to use, the owner of the shop arching his brow at how long the newlyweds choose and their constant laughter filling the shop.

There were times wherein Zachary would wake Seraphina in the middle of the night, their arms and legs tangled around each other, Seraphima typically taking up the space of the bed.

Zachary is tired from mastering the art of handicraft and Seraphina is exhausted from learning how to cook. So far, so good.

"Do you love me?" Asked Zachary, his rough thumb brushing across her cheek.

Barely opening her eyes, Seraphina cannot help but chuckle, "I married you, you psycho. Of course, I love you,"

Zachary was silent for a second until she felt him smoothened beside her, his embrace tightening around her, "Just making sure this is not a dream,"

He then kissed her on the temple but after a second, she said, "Zach?"

"Yes, love?"

"Remind me to purchase a fabric and some new pair of shoes for the boys tomorrow,"

"Sure will, want me to accompany you?" He asked, his fingers stroking her wild hair.

Eyes still closed, she smiled and just nodded as a reply.

"But what about the kids?" she mumbled, still not opening her eyes, yet flung her arm around him.

And when her husband did not reply, just a mere chuckle, meaning, Seraphina knew they had to tag their children along to them tomorrow. Oh, Lordy, hope none of them might break anything again.

In their fifth year, Seraphina gave birth to another healthy baby boy.This time, the boy got his mother's hair and got his father's eyes.

Every now and then, Zachary would accept a business proposal, traveling all the way to the town with, of course, Seraphina and the three boys.

Never did Zachary leave his family all by their side. Even when she's giving birth, Zachary stays by her side, holding her hand, cheering her.

Those were the times where Zachary was frightened the most, he knew death while giving birth is not unusual. He cannot afford to lose her.

Yet, of course, nothing happened to Seraphina and all is well and will ever be. 

-

Anddddd we're finally done! 💗