XXXI. pleasure

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD.

At the end of the week, the newlyweds were supposed to go straight to the countryside, to their new home, where they would craft new memories together with their future younglings.

Well, the two of them were truly scheduled to go to the countryside a day after their wedding but they rarely left Zachary's bedchamber.

And so, once again, they postponed their trip to the countryside, all without Aunt Veronica knowing it. That her niece and her godson are here in Canning manor, exploring each other's bodies.

What they're doing inside that chamber will surely blush every living thing on Earth.

Aunt Veronica and the Headmistress prohibited such talk. However, of course, behind closed doors, the girls in the boarding school talk about it. The problem is, Seraphina doesn't have many friends, with that, she is completely clueless.

On her wedding night, her heart was racing so fast, her palms sweaty even as Zachary assured her everything's gonna be fine.

Seraphina knew all about the kisses but in the whole sexual intercourse, she hasn't got the clue.

As soon as they stepped foot in the Canning manor, Zachary's bed-chamber, her heart was beating faster.

She almost jumped in her seat when she felt his hand rest on her back, lifting her head, her lips quivering, she was met with an amused look of Zachary.

Zachary, then, sat beside her, his hand still on her back, "There's nothing to be afraid of, Love," he comforted.

"Trust me, okay?" he added.

"It's just that, I don't know a thing about all this, Zach," she confessed, sighing.

"And that's fine, I'm here to teach you, to make love to you," he answered, now caressing her thigh, her skin afire.

Seraphina managed to reply with a slight smile, she was overwhelmed with surprise when she felt his chapped lips kissed her, hence, of course, she responded, her hands stiff in his chest.

Her surprise heightened when his tongue attacked hers, then, his other hand steady on her waist while the other traveled across her gown, especially to her boobs.

"Hmmm," she moaned when his thumb brushed across her nipple through the white frock, her toes curling, her cheeks turning crimson.

His tongue trailed down, down to her throat then to her earlobe, sucking, causing her to let out a soft moan once more and her fingers traveling across his back then to his hair, lightly pulling it causing him to smirk against her soft milky skin.

His hand then gazed down to her flesh causing Seraphina to shriek yet pleasure soon consumed her.

Zachary rubbed her thighs first then the next thing she knew, she was on his lap, her back against his chest and her thighs parted, widely open, her feet not even touching the floor.

Seraphina shudders when she felt his hot calloused fingertips trail from her toes to her knees, then to her thighs then gazed up until it touched her slick flesh, his thumb dancing over the cheeks then he flicked her sensitive bud, she clings against him, his tongue leaving marks on her neck down to her collarbone as he plays around with her wetness.

"Ah...Za-zach...hmm..." she moaned when he began dabbing his thumb on her bud, his middle finger swirling around her wetness then she almost passed out when she felt his middle finger enter her opening.

"Oh... Ah...no-no," she moaned then, Zachary hardened her sucking on her earlobe as a reply.

"Thi-this is... Ah... All to-too... Ah...Much," she added, her face distorted, her bare skin damp, her chest rising and falling quickly yet Zachary did not halt, still attacking her core.