Chapter 1- He got a nerve to demand

Inhale... exhale. Ha! Inhale... exhale. Ha!

I repeated my breathing exercise more. I need to calm down as I need to control my rising irritation from the call I just received. Damned that man! He got the balls to call me confidently and demanded to see me. What does he want from me? That bastard. I'm not even sure how he got my number. 

"Unnie, are you okay?" my cute younger sister, Norae asked. I have not seen her for a long time ever since I went to the USA to continue my Master's degree. She already grew up and now starting her own path. I smile at her. 

"Yes, don't worry about me." I patted her head like I usually do when we were kids. We were 5 years apart. Our oldest brother, Kim Soe-sol is also 5 years older than me. After I graduated from college, I accepted the scholarship offered to the honor students. There, I started to spread my wings and continued my studies. I finished my Master's degree while working and now, I am starting my Doctoral degree at one of the prestigious schools in the US.  

"Who called you that made you irritated?" she curiously asked. We were on the way to her apartment after eating dinner together with my sister's "friend" Sol-a though I suspected they are more than friends. I don't mind though. I lived in a liberated country and I have friends and co-workers who had different preferences. Honestly, I am just happy that she found the person that makes her happy. I peeked a look at Sol-a. The girl is indeed stunning beauty. She is also tall, taller than me in fact. She had an alabaster smooth skin and long black hair; she looks like a celebrated model in the magazine. 

"Oh, just an irritating person who asked my number earlier," I answered irritatingly as I recalled him.

"How did he get your number?" my sister asked. Me too, I am curious to know.

"Someone is very interested in you Unnie!" Sol-a teased. It pleased me that she called me Unnie already. I found a new sister! 

"Of course not!" I just laughed. I am not convinced that the man is interested in me. My instinct says otherwise. "What just irritates me was that bastard demanded to meet tomorrow."

"Woah! He asked you for a date?" Norae asked.

"No. He did not ask for a date. He demanded."

"Why though?" Sol-a asked surprisingly.

"I don't know. I will find out tomorrow. I, Kim Geu-rim, will kick his balls if he will do something weird." I hotly declared. Both of them were surprised by my blazing eyes. 

He should beware of me!