Chapter 34- You are making me crazy

We ended up in his apartment with a take out pizza, chicken, and beer in hand instead of eating at the restaurant. 

"Want to watch a movie?" he asked while he prepared the box of pizza and chicken at the center table of his living room. I still feel a bit embarrassed even it was the second time already that I was here.

"Yeah. What do you have here?" I asked as I settled myself. He turned on the 55-inch LCD TV which attached to the wall with remote control. 

"Hmmm... I am not sure but we can choose. Which genre do you like watching?" he asked first and gave a follow-up, "Let me take a guess which one Geu-rim's like the most."

"Sure. Please do the honor." I grinned thinking that this would fun.

"And if I guess it right?" he inquired. Does he want me to award him if he guesses it right? 

"If you guess it right, then I will grant you a wish." I confidently declared. Of course, it is a high possibility that he will not.

"Anything?" hmmm... he sounds excited as he asked.

"Yeah anything." I agreed. "But if you guess it wrong, you will grant my wish instead." 

"*Yaksuk?" *a pinky promise and sealed with a thumb.

"Yaksuk." I grinned as out little fingers intertwined each other and pressed our thumbs together. "Game!"

"How many guesses are possible?" he inquired.

"Twice. Is it okay?"

"Yeah. Fair enough." He said while he posed in a thinking position where his hand is crossed on his chest while the other one is on the chin. "My first guess would be, horror."

I grinned and shake my head in response. No, I never like horror movies. I may look tough but I hate it. It creeped me out and scared me to death. He looked disappointed just a second and give a look of determination.

He took the remote once again and browsed at the movie section. He seemed to look at the titles while my eyes following on the screen. My eyes caught the movie which was my all-time favorite. I guess he was looking at my reaction so he pressed the movie which I liked the most. I looked at him in surprise and saw his smug face. 

"I was caught." What a sly way to trap me. He waiting for my reaction while he was browsing and immediately decided which one I like.

"So, this is your type of movie," he inquired. "A walk to remember?"

"Not really but it's one of my favorites." 

"But regardless, it means I win right?" he looked proud of himself.

"Yeah. I guess you win." I concede. I wonder what he is going to wish and it made me feel nervous. "Do you have a wish right now?"

"Let us watch the movie and eat first." he gestured me to seat with him on the sofa. I followed suit and we watched the movie while eating.

"Hey, they kissed. Can I kiss you too?" Hyung-woo abruptly asked. I almost spilled my drinks at his question. He purposely paused the movie. 

"Is that your wish?" I asked trying to hide my surprise.

"No. It was a request." he wittingly replied. I think about it and agreed. 

"Y-yes you can." To be honest, I was waiting for it too. Our dates for the last 10 days were without a kiss. 

"I was waiting for it you know." He whispered and shamelessly brings shudder to my spine. He leaned in closer and peek my lips with enough pressure. "Let's continue watching."

W-what? Just like that? I can't deny feeling disappointed.

He pressed the play button and continue watching while I feel sulking. I never thought that he was more interested in the movie than me!

Though true to his words, he pecked a kiss on me every time a kissing scene appears. My sulking attitude is slowly vanishing as I find his gestures cute. I put back my focus on the movie and teared up at the scene where they vowed their everlasting love even though life and death.

When Hyung-woo noticed, he suddenly picked me up and put me on his lap. I looked at him bewildered. Instead of explaining, he petted my hair as if comforting me while he hugged me tightly to his chest.

"Uhm, what are you doing?"

"Comforting you." he bluntly replied.

"But why with this position?"

"Yes. Because I like it," he replied petting me continuously. I feel awkward but afterward relaxed my defenses. We finished the movie while I was still sitting on his lap. 

"You can put me down," I said because his body temperature is starting to bother me. Damn it!

"Don't wanna." he denied stubbornly. He even snuggled me closer. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"Y-yes," I answered honestly. "It's hot." Maybe the beer was also responsible for it. I gulped when he stiffened. I feel like I stirred something I should not yet. His erratic heartbeat sounds louder in my ears as I leaned closer to his chest.

"You're a tease, did you know that?" Hyung-woo whispered. It sounded dangerous to my ears.

I looked at him and meet his eyes looking down at me. I peeked a desire that he was trying to hide and it makes my head dizzy as if it was channeling all over my body. I clung tighter to his neck.

"You are making me crazy," he growled. I wanted to disagree, he was the one who is making me crazy.