Chapter 25- Ttoekbokki?

"Aww... you are leaving?" complained one of the female team members. She was in charge of the account related to the payment of the venue, food, and drinks. We also give our share on the excess amount and Hyung-woo donated too which we did not accept as it was a welcome party for him.

"Yes. And I have to drop the Boss to his home." Hyung-woo was indeed looking tipsier as he took all the drinks he was given to him. The girls looked at me with envy. I silently said sorry but not sorry. I reluctantly agreed to take him to his home but I just can't leave him be right? It seemed that he will be devoured by the hungry eyes of the female team members in the room.

We silently walked outside towards the parking area. As to Miss Dianne, she already left the venue first. She apologetically bade goodbye for some personal circumstances that she needs to attend to. And I have absolutely no idea that men looked him with envy too.

I took his keys and guided him to the passenger seat before I seated at the driver's seat.

"Seatbelt," I said. But the person beside me seemed asleep already. I think he was just trying to fight off his tipsiness while walking. I clicked my tongue feeling annoyed with the situation. He may look handsome but, in my eyes, he is just a handsome drunk man.

I leaned closer to attach his seatbelt. I held my breath not because he smelled alcohol but because he definitely smelled sexy right now. Ugh! Ha, I must be crazy to think this way.

Phew! I sighed in relief after an excruciating mission of attaching his seatbelt. Wow. I clicked my tongue once again. To think that I'm having a conflicted feeling between excitement and how it is bothersome.

I turned on the keyless car and set up the automatic GPS on the way to his home.

**************************************

Of course, I am not drunk. I just closed my eyes for her to think that way. I almost chuckled when I hear her clicked her tongue twice. My Gue-rim is nonetheless fun to be with.

I have to get her away from the venue of the welcome party. I'm pretty sure, those men would offer her a ride home and I will not let it happen. Absolutely, I have to draw the line and let them know that she is mine. And I will make her mine. I waited for this long time and I have no intention to back off. Even that Dianne has an eye for her. How bothersome. We may both be smiling at each other but her competitive spirit irked me.

"Sir," she called.

"Hyung-woo." I corrected her. I have to convince her that she has to practice saying my name for the benefit of both of us.

"Yeah right. We are already here," she answered flatly. I'm glad she is starting to show her colors to me.

We both opened the door and get out of the car.

"Well then, I think I have to go," she said as we enter the elevator door. We are in the basement of the apartment building, and she presses the 1 button. "Floor number?"

I leaned closer to her and press no. 20. The door pinged when it reached the first floor but I held her hand as she starts to walk off.

"Wait." I did not let her go and waited for the elevator door closed. She looked at me with a questioning look. "It would be rude of me to let you go home without thanking you properly. So, if it's okay with you, I invite you to eat *tteokbokki with me." (*Korean rice cake in sweet and sour hot sauce)

"Tteokbokki?" she asked bewildered.

I feel silly. Tteokbokki really? Really Hyung-woo? I am embarrassed but I keep my straight face, keeping my dignity intact.

"Yeah...? And I also have soju." she looked at me as I panicked. I was surprised when she laughed. I feel relieved.

"Okay. Since you did not let go of my hand. I also missed eating it. And soju as well." she said just the elevator pinged open to the 20th floor.