Chapter 33- He is shameless

"What are you thinking?" Ian curiously asked me while we were at the island in the kitchen. He noticed that I keep sighing. I sighed once again as a reply. "Gosh! What are you? Get off negative energy!"

"Yah!" I reacted as he tried to shoo me in front of my face in which he just laughed. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I glared at him.

"What irritates you? Rimmy it's Saturday night. No work tomorrow. What's making you off?"

"Ugh! Please don't remind me." Indeed it was Saturday night and I was supposed to have a date with Hyung-woo but he was busy. We did not even see each other the whole day because of the conflict of his schedule. It's not because... I miss him? No, no. I am not a clingy person!

"Tell me. I'm listening." Ian insisted. I glared at him suspiciously. He looked like an innocent angel leaning over to listen to my words of difficulties but I doubt the way he looked at me. He may be considerate but there are times that this man of an Adonis is a devil in disguise.

"Uhm, you see---" and was interrupted by the sound of my ring tone. I picked up my phone without looking at the caller. "Yes?"

"Do you have time now?" said the voice I am getting familiar with at the other side of the phone. I looked at Ian and whispered 'excuse' which he replied with a nod.

"Yes. Aren't you busy?" I inquired as I walked to my room.

"No. well, if so, can you come down?" I heard him say.

"Down? Where?" it seemed that his words did not register to my brain properly. 

"I'm here at your apartment building."

"W-What? Why?" I was surprised as I asked. I immediately checked my face in the mirror. I looked decent but I reapplied a small amount of lipstick. I was still wearing my slick black pants paired with a printed cotton blouse which I put on just awhile ago.

"Just because..." he answered vaguely. "Can you come down?"

"Yeah. Wait for a while." I said before turning off. I ran to the door shouting, "I'm going out!" to Ian.

"Okay! Take care!" I was already grabbing a pair of sneakers as I heard him reply. I ran to the elevator and waited for it to arrive at my floor. I entered immediately as it arrived and punched 1.

I dialed his number once I arrived on the ground floor but to my surprise, he was already waiting in front of the elevator. He gave me his dazzling smile once his eyes met mine.

"Hi!" he greeted as he reached out for my hand.

"Hi," I replied feeling shy accepting his hands. He held it firmly and guided me to walk with him outside. "So, where are we going?"

"Have you eat dinner?" he asked instead.

"Yes. And you?"

"Not yet. Can you give me your company?" Smooth. This guy is starting to flirt with me.

"And if I won't?" I asked back trying to see his reaction.

"That would be bad for me. What should I do to grant me your company?" Uhhh, he was giving me his puppy eyes! How cute!

"Ugh don't give me that face," I said instead, trying to hide my flustered face. He is starting to make my heart flutter. I can't deny anymore how much I like his face.

"Huh? My face? You mean the handsome face of your boyfriend?" Ugh! How brazen! Hearing him say it made my heart pounds louder making me shy.

Yeah, my boyfriend is very handsome. I secretly agreed.

"Oppa, I did not know you're so shameless." I glared at him trying to hide my embarrassment which made him stop.

"Call me that once again." he seriously said. 

"Do you have a name fetish?" I jokingly asked. He seemed to like it a lot when I call him that. My eyes turned round when I see his embarrassed reaction. What the! It made me surprised so I teased him a little. "Oppa. Hyung-woo Oppa."

His grip tightened and leaned in closer to my ears. "Yes I liked it. I really like it." He whispered as if implying something. I feel a blush crept to my face. Why does it sound sexy and hot? 

"Come on. Let go grab a bite okay?" he let go of my hand once we arrived at his car and held the door open at the passenger door. I just nodded and enter. I did not see his smug face.