Chapter 22- Am I attracted to him?

"Thanks for a very nice dinner!" My stomach is contented with how Ian presumptuously prepared the food. He made it like a fine dine at a 5-star hotel restaurant. My mouth watered as he served me with grilled sea-bass, herb-crusted rack of lamb with heirloom tomatoes, creamy bacon chicken, and a tiramisu for dessert. He made it sure to make it only just for two servings each and everything won't go to waste but only fill up on our stomachs.

"Ah, if ever Andrew and you will break up, you could marry me instead, so keep me updated okay?" I jokingly said.

"This ungrateful woman, are you cursing us?" he also retorted.

"No way! I'm just saying that "if ever"." I even move both of my fingers and showed it to him. We both laughed at our silliness. I gathered the dishes and put them in the sink.

Ian is both a good talker and listener. While we were eating, we only made light conversation. He is very flexible and considerate. He is a perfect man for a woman if your only purpose is to have a pretend boyfriend, that is because his heart only belongs to a man. Ian may not be a cross-dresser, but he openly admitted that he only sees a beautiful girl because of her beauty, but not as a woman. And he viewed a man as a person of interest and affection and not just barely a man.

I washed the dishes clean as Ian went to his room and took a shower. I was already finished when he came back on his dark blue robe with his hair dripping wet. You may hallucinate yourself to see a sexy Adonis in flesh. Thank goodness, after almost 5 years of living together, I'm already immune to this ethereal beauty.

"Would you like to have a beer?" I asked him as I opened the refrigerator. He said yes and I took two. I passed it to him and went to the sofa, opposite where he seated.

"And what made you distressed today Rim-rim?" he asked.

"Nothing much, more likely work-related."

"Really? And that work-related would be a person perhaps?"

Ugh.

"Why do you think so?" I curiously asked.

"Well, you're the type who doesn't dwell much on "work-related". You work efficiently and productively. It is like just a game for you unless it is related to a person. I know how you try to adjust yourself with new faces. Did I hit the nail?" he proudly declared. Good point for him. I am a well-adjusted person when it comes to working and has struggled when meeting new people. I am not a shy-type but my personality is not an easy one to tame with other-being.

And, so I reveal to him about a certain person who has been so far stirring my bad personality, chatting me random messages via my personal email address instead of using my cellphone number or regular SNS Application and who is now my superior whom I will be acted as his secretary for the meantime and asked me to be his date on the upcoming annual event of the company which I respectfully declined.

"Wow, what an odd guy," he commented after I long rant at him with my well-known profanities. My potty-mouth is nothing new to him of course. "So, is he handsome?"

"Yes," I answered absentmindedly. I immediately clasped my mouth when I realized the question. Ian smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, so someone has been able to awaken Rim-rim's sleeping desire to a person huh."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Oh, my darling. Don't be naïve. You are practically attracted to this man." he declared. "Now, I am curious to meet him. Maybe on the Annual Event perhaps?"

I gasped processing this kind of information. Did I become dumb after my experience with Ryan that I forgot how to be attracted to the opposite sex? I am well sharped with others but myself? He is not bad-looking. His looks, height, and aura are my ideal type. Though he differed with Ryan's mixed western looks, Hyung-woo looks like an actor Oppa-look in our country. Is it really possible I am attracted to him?