Chapter 6- Don't cry or else I'll kick your balls!

Recalling the past, I looked at Ryan. It was like a déjà vu the last time we saw each other. He still bothered me since then, and I was fed up with his nonsense blubbering about fate and how he still loves me. Apparently, he was not convinced with the show I've shown him together with Ian, my very handsome friend, and roommate. I sighed. I invited him to sit and as a puppy, he happily accepted.

"Ryan look---" I started but immediately cut off by him.

"I came here to apologize Geu-rim. I pestered Narra and others to let me see you one last time." He said with a sad look in his eyes.

"...!" I was surprised. "One last time? Why? Are you going to die?" 10 points for my straightforwardness.

"It's the same as that," he answered and laughed awkwardly. I looked at him intently. He looked healthy except for his tired eyes. Don't tell me he has cancer?

"I could see what you are thinking. No, I am not sick."

Phew! I was caught up. He might ask me to marry him as his dying wish! No, can't do that!

"I'm going to get married next week." Oh, my thought seemed to be aligned with the subject. "As I said, I just came here to apologize for everything. It was all my fault for not valuing you enough. I truly regretted it." He looked like he was about to cry.

I was silent at the moment. I was weighing the truthfulness of his words. It would be great if he was really telling the truth. I will be freed from his obsession and craziness. This crazy jerk has a lot of tricks in his sleeves. He even told me once that he was ready to jump off the cliff just to prove his love because he can't live without me. Eh? Seriously? I wondered why he did not and was still in front of me.

"Let's leave the past and move forward Ryan. Please be happy and congratulations!" I sincerely congratulate him. My past with him was painful with his betrayal, but he was once made me happy. Honestly, I just want him gone and never to see him again. I smiled thinking the future without him pestering me over and over again.

"G-geu-rim..." W-what? Why is he crying now? "Geu-rim..." he continually sobbed. I looked around and people are starting to look at me. I could feel my face turned hot and I'm already feeling ashamed. I want to shout at them and say, Hey! I'm not the weird one here! Damn it! I need to get out of here! I know this guy will do something once again.

I sighed as I looked at Ryan and voiced out what's on my mind with my clenching mouth. This is enough already!

"If you continually do this and embarrass me in front of everybody, I will make sure that you will never see your future children to your future wife. Do you hear?"

"Erk!" And my threat to him worked like a miracle. He stopped sobbing and straightened his back. I'm glad that he understands the meaning of my words. If not, well, I will really crack his balls with my strong kick. He should have known better that I studied and a black belt holder in mixed martial arts. I even acquired gold medals back in high school.

"So, Ryan, as you said, this will be the last time we will see each other. Be a good boy and be happy. Congratulations on your wedding. I hope to not see you okay?" I smiled sweetly but threateningly.