Dean

The impala pulled up to the bunker and Dean got out, slamming the door a little too harshly. He winced, and leaned down to whisper "I'm sorry, Baby." into the car's window. Dean patted the hood of the car once then walked inside.

Cas and Sam were in the map room- Sam was sitting on the table and Cas seemed agitated, pacing back and forth. They stopped their conversation abruptly when they heard the door close. A spark of relief shot through Sam's kaleidoscope eyes when he saw Dean, but Cas on the other hand resembled a face between anger and exasperation.

"That's him..." Cas said, leaning towards Sam, "the lumberjack." Cas added for clarification.

Sam's right brow furrowed slightly and he looked at Cas, "Cas- that's Dean." Sam explained with an air of explaining a simple math problem to a toddler.

Dean slammed his duffle bag down on the table, causing Sam to jump. "So he can call you 'Cas' but I can't?" Dean snarled.

Cas stepped up to Dean, "Sam Winchester is my friend. My friends call me Cas. Not hillbillies I've never met," Cas growled back, glaring at Dean- Dean's jade meeting Castiel's electric blue- the two pairs of eyes challenging the other to blink.

Sam cleared his throat, attempting to cut the tension, "You're right, Cas I should have told you he was coming. Well- um.... Cas, meet Dean- Dean, Cas," Sam tried before Cas stormed out of the room with a brisk, "I'll be in my room."

"Dude, you're just gonna pretend that Cas and I don't have a history? It's Cas, Sam." Dean demanded as he angrily poured a glass of whisky.

"I thought it would be better to find a way to get his memory of you back before we overwhelm him." Sam dictated, eyeing the scotch in Dean's hand with a hint of worry.

"So what, I just pretend like I've never met my best friend before today- when he called me a lumberjack?" Dean blurted. Dean took a swig out of his glass and set it on the table with a sigh, "I dunno, Sam. How do I pretend that I don't know who he is?"

Sam leaned across the table and took the scotch away, "Well, you can start by calling Rowena. It's not for long, Dean...

Just until we can fix him up."