Castiel

"The cupid is on the move," Castiel said when they arrived at an empty hotel room. Dean nodded and looked about the room- pausing by a wall... Dean turned his back slowly and reached for a pillow. Dean snatched up the pillow and sliced a slit into its innards like he was gutting a fluffy fish, He then grabbed a handful of the feather down and threw it at the wall. The feathers clung onto the invisible shape of a quite round person.

"Show yourself you sonofabitch!!!" Dean commanded the humanoid form of pillow guts.

The cupid revealed himself with a sigh, and in front of the two men stood a short fat, almost hobbit-like person, wearing a three-piece suit with sequins.

"You found me- are you satisfied?" The cupid choked out before Dean slammed him against the wall in a swift motion.

"Where's your damn bow?" Dean yelled- spit flying, The cupid started to bawl,

"It's not my fa-a-ault!!!" He sobbed, "I w-h-u-z doing my jo-o-ob!" Dean shoved him off,

"You made enemies fall for each other, Thousands of them. That was the reason we were after you in the first place. They killed each other and called it love," Cas said, stepping forward- eyes blazing,

"Pl-e-ease bro-o-other, I di-i-idn't mean for anyone to get hu-u-urt!" The Cupid begged, hand reaching behind his back (not so stealthily) and Dean snatched it, pinning it against the wall. The Cupid's palm had the brand marking of a bow- which was searing with light.

"You're full of shit, ya know that?" Dean smirked.