Gabriel

Before I start- Holy Batman!!! Thanks so so soooooo much for 20 views!!!! I am so grateful!

(Also a slight TW for shouting and upset Sammy?)  

Sam was continuing to fuss over Gabriel leading him into his bedroom,Gabriel was trying to keep his excitement of the tall moose obsessing over him in check. A faint memory washed over Gabe of when Sam cut the wires away from his mouth... the mouth that had been stitched shut by Asmodeus. Gabriel reached his hand up to his mouth, feeling the ghost of twisted skin and bleeding sores. "Gabriel?" Sam's voice snapped him back to reality- "hm?" Sam looks at him with questioning puppy dog eyes. "Did I hurt your mouth too?" Gabriel smuggles a snicker. "Yeah, wanna kiss it better?" Sam's face flushes furiously, "wha-at? No-o, I... what?" Sam stuttered madly, rubbing his neck and turning away. "Wait a damn minute....." Gabe started, a spark lighting his eyes, "you DO! Dontcha', Doc Mc Sammy?" Gabriel laughed and opened a can of Pepsi Zero- "Gabriel... shut up." Sam begged, a hint of anger seeping into his deep voice. Gabe blinked in surprise and took a deep breath "Sam.. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I'm really sorry... I don't need a kiss to make it better, the truth is... I-"

"Gabriel. Stop. Just stop, I, " Sam angrily wiped his nose with his thumb and held his hands in a prayer position- with his hands covering his nose and his forehead leaning on the tips of his fingers. "I'm not gay... or I don't think I am, but then I met you and I can't. I can't take my goddamn eyes off of you, don't get me wrong- you annoy the shit outta me but I..." tears are streaming down Gabriel's cheeks, "I don't mind it. I don't want you to stop, you could ruin my life and I'd let you. You could trap me in Tuesday for a thousand years- and heck I'd hate it, every second of it. But I'd do it for you, so STOP flirting with me. Stop flirting if you don't mean it, because I. CAN'T. TAKE. IT." Sam's voice had escalated to a shout, his body trembling with fury. Gabriel was shaking, he had shrunken into a small ball on Sam's bed. "I never said I didn't mean it, Sam." Gabe said in a small raspy voice just above a whisper. And with the soft flap of angel wings, Gabriel was gone.