Rhiannon - what the fuck do you mean you told him????

"What the fuck do you mean you told him?" Said Marlene as soon as they were alone in their dorm

"What the fuck do you mean you told him?" Said Marlene as soon as they were alone in their dorm. "That boy will tell Potter as soon as he can, you idiot."

Rhiannon hid her head under her pillow.

"I know I know, but he found out, and he promised he wouldn't tell anyone."

"Stop acting like a fucking ostrich, get your head out from under those pillows." Said Marlene, removing all the pillows covering her best friends face.

"I'm sorry, but he found out, and he can control his brother." Said Rhiannon.

"Scooch over," said Marlene and Rhiannon made space for her beside her on the bed.

"I guess I understand." Said Marlene.

"Thank you Marly."

"I still think you're an idiot. But an idiot with reasons." Said Marlene looking at the ceiling.

"Isn't an idiot with reasons, not an idiot?" Asked Rhiannon, turning to look at Marlenes profile.

"Well as the ostrich in the room you do hide fro-" Marlene stopped talking when a pillow collided with her face. "You bitch!"

"Ostrich? Really?" Said Rhiannon, raising the pillow again.

Marlene smiles and scrunched up her nose. "An ugly ostrich at that."

The pillow hit her face again. "Rhiannon that hurt." She said sounding actually hurt, Rhiannon set down her pillow and looked actually concerned until Marlene snapped her eyes open and began hitting her with a pillow.

"Not cool. Marly." Said Rhiannon. "Besides this gives you and Sirius another thing to talk about."

"I suppose, but we mostly snog, not that I mind." Said Marlene.

"Mary is straight." Muttered Rhiannon.

"There's always Remus." Said Marlene. "Oh, we could double date! Triple if Lily ever gives Potter a chance."

"He's never had a girlfriend, what if he's gay?" Asked Rhiannon.

"Maybe he just likes both just like you." Said Marlene, nudging her shoulder.

Rhiannon sighed. She was happy to have a best friend like Marlene. When she had come out to her Marlene had been so supportive and tried to figure out which girls were most likely to be gay. And which guys would be most cool with dating a bi girl.

"Lily is making me go to Slughorns thing on Friday." Said Rhiannon, whining a little bit.

"I wouldn't have made you go. What are you going to wear?" Asked Marlene,

"Whatever you tell me to. As long as it's something my father would disapprove of." Said Rhiannon.

"Alright I'm thinking, baseball hat high heals,"

"And nothing else." Giggles Rhiannon.

"Exactly." Said Marlene laughing in turn.