Rhiannon - Wouldn't you love to love her

Rhiannon, had just discovered the song Rhiannon by Stevie Nicks. She told anyone who would listen about it and Marlene had almost had it with her incessant humming, and wouldn't you love to love her lyrical speaking.

Elio thought it rather adorable how she was so obsessed with the song. He had even started humming it when she was around to see her smile.

Rhiannon was at Quidditch practice, and she was blocking all of James' shots much to his disappointment, Lily was cheering her on.

"Give it up, Potter." Said Rhiannon, catching another quaffle. "I am quaffly good at this."

James' broom brought him down to the ground "I can't with you today." He joked, she followed him and set foot on the ground next to him. "Really, terrible joke, Rhiannon there was a lot of Broom for improvement." He grinned at her and she hit him lightly.

"There he is, oh Quidditch captain supreme." Said Rhiannon, as they walked to where Lily was sitting.

"I quite like that name." Said James.

"Oh?"

"That is how I wish for you to address me from now on."

"Oh Quidditch captain supreme." Said Rhiannon, Boeing her head to him.

"Yes? Someone say my name?" Said James looking around.

Rhiannon laughed as they approached Lily. Lily was biting her lip looking at James. It was like she was trying to decide something. Rhiannon met her gaze and took it as her queue to leave.

"I need to go erm, feed my snake." Said Rhiannon, skipping away, back down to the field.

"Rhiannon, please tell Sirius if he's going to go to kill Voldemort he needs to at least have an attack plan." Said Marlene.

"I'm sure he has a plan; attack." Said Rhiannon quickly, laughing lightly.

"Thank you, Rhiannon, you are my new favourite person." Said Sirius, hanging an arm around her shoulders.

"Sirius." Said Marlene, laughing at his antics.

"I'm sorry, who are you? I'm talking to my new favourite person." He said sarcastically. Rhiannon laughed and reached out to hang an arm around Marlenes shoulders.

"Well she is my favourite person." Said Rhiannon, teasing him. Sirius drew back and held a hand to his chest.

"I am... I am hurt, wounded, in indescribable pain." He said, stretching out all of his vowels. The two girls laughed.

"So how was I?" Asked Sirius, "my performance." He clarified, winking at Marlene.

"You should go for the lead in the muggle performance of Hamlet." Said Rhiannon, smiling at him. Marlene was blushing furiously as they made their way up to the castle. "So what are you two going to be for Halloween?"