Rhiannon - Home for the Holidays

Returning home for the Holidays was never fun

Returning home for the Holidays was never fun. At all. The only reason Rhiannon did it was to see Antheia. Her nine year old sister was one of the sweetest people in the entire world.

The one down side was that she would have to see her father. The train displayed to Scottish countryside as it snowed.

Marlene gave her a side hug as Lily was preoccupied with Mary's promise ring given to her by stupid Denvers.

"You can always stay at mine." Said Marlene.

"Hell kill you and your family." Whispered Rhiannon. "Harbouring a fugitive."

"You can write to me."

"And risk him seeing your name? No." Said Rhiannon at they pulled into the station.

"Good luck." Said Marlene as she watched her friend duck so that am gone on the outside couldn't see which compartment she was in.

She left the train after her friends as the station had cleared a bit and put her occlumency walls up. A little trick Dumbledore had taught her.

She spotted the death eater Mulciber. Her shoulders sank as he beckoned her over.

"I am to ensure that you get home, Miss Riddle." He said, taking her bag and taking in her withering stare.

"You look like your father when you do that." Said Mulciber as he led the way to his car. "No apparition at all into the premises."

Mulciber was fairly inner circle, considering he knew about her. Only those close to Voldemort knew about his daughters. And only those extremely close knew about Eurydice.

"You know, Mulciber, I think that you should have been an ice cream sales man." Said Rhiannon, once they had gotten into the car.

"And why is that?" He asked, knowing to piss off the boss's kid was suicide no matter how much of a disappointment she was to him. Her life was precious to Voldemort.

"Because you're so cold you wouldn't even have to cast a cooling charm." Said Rhiannon, putting her feet up on the dashboard. "What's my father paying you for this?"

"I joined on ideological fronts." Said Mulciber.

"Does it ever worry you that you are behaving just like muggles?"

"They use guns, we use wands, magic versus no magic." Said Mulciber trying not to lash out at her.

"Yeah but wiping people out based on race seems very World War Two, and a war on ideological and political fronts is happening right now, the Cold War, anyone?" She said.

"You should leave the muggle learning to the muggles." Said Mulciber.

"Ugh, you're no fun." Said Rhiannon.

"I try not to be." Said Mulciber who visibly recoiled when the fifteen year old laughed.

"It never gets less scary does it?" Said Rhiannon, looking at her home. Cold an forbidding.

"It shouldn't be scary for you."

"But it is."