Rhiannon - I knew it. He likes her.

Elio was not in Transfiguration. He and Rhiannon had taken to passing notes in class and since Marlene was sick and Lily actually paid attention, Rhiannon was bored. She scanned the class again, perhaps he just didn't want to pass notes anymore so he had moved. Maybe she could just focus her attention on Lupin. Something she was doing less and less lately.

When class ended she decided to visit Marlene for lunch. She was skipping off to the hospital wing with a muffin basket in one hand and a bouquet of Lavender, Marlenes favourite flowers.

She arrived in the hospital wing and was making her way over to Marlenes bed when someone caught her eye.

She hadn't been to the Slytherin Hufflepuff game, she had had a meeting with Dumbledore.

It was a shock to see Elio like that. He was so still and so asleep. She made her way over to stand beside him. She touched his forearm lightly as though to comfort him as he slept. There were too many bruises. She left a muffin by his bed before she left his side. At least he could have a treat when he woke up.

Rhiannon was walking from Defense Against the Dark arts. She had officially lost all faith in Remus Lupin when she spotted him and Dorkus Meadows whispering about something in a hallway. First Mary and now Remus.

She had won her duel today. Her legilimency always anticipated each move her opponent would make. And she had been in a good mood until she had spotted Remus and Dorkus.

She was scowling at the floor. She should have made a move. But sometimes things don't work out. Not even in Fanfiction.

"What's wrong with your face?" Asked Elio who had caught up to her in the hall.

"They just announced the apocalypse, didn't you hear?" Said Rhiannon, waving her arms around flamboyantly. A paper she had been holding under her arm slipped and fell to the floor. Elio picked it up.

"Rhiannon, you have dreadful handwriting." Said Elio, scanning the page of messy scribbles, she snatched it back from him.

"I was bored in class, my pen kept slipping as I fell asleep." Said Rhiannon.

"Likely story, hey can I borrow your charms notes?" He asked, "I was in the hospital wing." He said it as though it were some great accomplishment. Getting sent to the hospital wing after the Slytherin Hufflepuff game.

"Oh, that's why you weren't in Transfiguration. Here." Rhiannon struggled in charms, so it was the only class she really tried in. She had tried to make it sound like she hadn't gone to the hospital wing to see him there asleep.

"See, messy handwriting." Said Elio, gesturing to her notes, pretending he hadn't known she had seen him in the hospital wing. He had pretended to be asleep, not wanting to tell her he'd run into a bludger because he had been looking for her in the stands. He knew it was her. She smelt like peppermint.

"Shove off." Said Rhiannon, nudging him slightly as they walked.

"So why is your face messed up?" Asked Elio. "What's wrong."

"Oh a myriad of things, you know me." Said Rhiannon, bowing her head gracefully, as he bit back a chuckle.

"Dear god if it's marrying me that's bothering you again, I'm going to start taking it personally." Said Elio. He was serious. With all the the time they spent together he at least hoped that either she was devising an escape plan or softening the idea of spending her life with him. He was softening to the idea of spending his life with her.

"No, no, it's not that, it's just," began Rhiannon but she was cut off by the sound of Dorkus Meadows giggling as Remus led her to the dining hall.