Rhiannon - Blackmail is fun, no?

The car ride home was hoing excruciatingly slow, and Antheia had fallen asleep mid sentence against the window. Now it was only Voldemort and Rhiannon sitting in the eerily quiet car being driven by Mulciber.

"I am pleased with your performance." He said, breaking the silence.

"Should I start signing my letters minor disappointment?" Asked Rhiannon.

Voldemort chuckled. "Well not since I found out that you are friends with a werewolf."

"What's a werewolf? Is that some kind of American sauce?" Rhiannon asked, moderately afraid.

Voldemort scowled at her.

"Lupin, the boy is a werewolf. You aren't to speak with him." Said. Voldemort.

"Oh. And I suppose you'll have me spending all my time cozying up to Rosier Junior? I did my job tonight, can't you just let me live my life?" Asked Rhiannon.

"No. And yes, you should be getting closer to Rosier, you seemed to enjoy his company tonight, and the boy has far weaker Occlumency shields than you." Said Voldemort, looking down at his insolent daughter.

"I guess I should teach him then, if we are to spend time together." Said Rhiannon sarcastically.

"After you graduate, I expect you to accept the dark mark. You are to marry the Rosier boy, and push all your defiant thoughts out of your head." Said Voldemort.

Rhiannon shook her head. She wrinkled her nose and frowned imagining being Rosier's wife. Gross. Worse than death really. A real ball and chain.

"I'm good." Said Rhiannon. "I think I may join a roller derby team, won't have much time for marriage will I?" Voldemort scowled at his daughter who was refusing to face him, he needed to ensure that the next set of Slytherin's decendents were as pure blooded as he could manage.

"We do not have to have this fight yet. Get to know Rosier. I will know if you do not, and I will use methods of persuasion that have proved very effective in the passed." Said Voldemort, sparing a glance at Antheia.

"You are black mailing me to hang out with him? Seriously?" Asked Rhiannon, she couldn't believe him sometimes.

Christmas passed as well as could be hoped and Rhiannon was in the great hall as a new letter arrived from Voldemort.

Rhiannon,

Do what you are told and you will be rewarded, fail, and you will be punished.

Signed, your father.