Rhiannon - Mamma Mia!

Rhiannon was smoking. It was Halloween and she was dressed as a member of the Swedish band, ABBA. She was going to the Halloween party in the heads common room but she had gotten a letter from her father.

He wanted her to come home for Christmas and workshop more potions with him. She took another drag. She knew what it meant.

Using a family members blood in potions means the effects won't work on you, but you won't have to be the one to sacrifice it.

Her cigarette was almost burnt out so she threw it to the ground and lit a new one. Marlene popped up outside looking for her. She was wearing the same jump suit with fringed bell bottoms and sported a serious look.

"You're smoking?"

"Yep." Said Rhiannon inhaling deeply.

"I hate it when Sirius smokes." Said Marlene, "makes him taste all ashy."

"I'm sure." Said Rhiannon. Marlene took the cigeratte, threw it to the ground and stepped on it with her platform shoes.

"Come on, I'm sure a good party will make you feel so much better." Said Marlene, hanging an arm around her shoulders.

"You're thinking of Sirius." Said Rhiannon.

"Well you two do act very similarly at times." Said Marlene, guiding her inside. "Now come on in, because Waterloo!" Said Marlene in a song song voice. "I was defeated you won the war."

"Waterloo! Promise to love you forever more." Sang back Rhiannon, shimmying her shoulders, before dance walking the rest of the way to the party with Marlene.

"There she is." Said Marlene as she was pulled by Rhiannon to the centre of the room to dance.

Rhiannon swayed and danced around like the bloody idiot she was. Like the teenager she was. It felt nice to act her age. Right now that was all she wanted to do. So when she was handed a bottle of firewhiskey she drank a bit, not too much she still wanted to remember this.

Dancing between a fairy and a mermaid on Halloween night.

Her hair bounced behind her as she mouthed the words to Mamma Mia with Marlene.

"I don't know how! But I suddenly lose control." Sand Marlene,

"There's a fire within my soul!" Sand back Rhiannon.

They giggled, and Rhiannon looked up to see Elio coming through the door.

Just one look and I can hear a bell ring.

She broke away from Marlene to go see him,

One more look and I forget everything.

She ran up to him and wrapped a hand around his, he was shocked but allowed her to pull him onto the dance floor.

When she turned to look at him, already a little drunk eyes alight at the lights of the party, he began dancing like her like an idiot , and Rhiannon felt something she'd never felt. Like a flower was blooming in her chest.

Mamma Mia!