Rhiannon - Drunk in the Dormitory

Rhiannon was making her way up to the owlry in a huff. She walked next to Marlene who was equally enraged because solidarity is a thing.

"I cannot believe him, you know what you should do? Kill him." Said Marlene trying to match her friend's angriness.

"I can't do that cuase the sun of a bitch is immortal. I wouldn't know where to start." Said Rhiannon, her hair even messier and bouncier because of how many times she had run her hand through it. Her pet snake, Gertrude coiled in her hand, and was unfailingly loyal to her.

She had swayed it with three rounds of cards and a couple snake treats.

"I bet Gertrude would give it a go." Said Marlene as the small albino snake hissed almost affectionately, she liked Marlene.

Rhiannon let the snake coil around her wrist so she could attach the letter to one of the school owls. She sent it flying and watched as it left in the direction of little Hangleton.

"Yeah, Gertrude could end him." Said Rhiannon, the snake hissed affectionately as she placed it in her cloak's special pocket. The pocket Rhiannon had made specially for her, there were three extension charms so Gertrude would have room to slither.

"Come on, let's go to the dorm room." Said Marlene, putting an arm around Rhiannon's shoulder.

In the dorm, Lily, Marlene, and Rhiannon lay on the floor and were laughing, staring at the ceiling. They were each drinking from the same bottle of firewhiskey, but the alcohol killed the germs.

"I am serious!" Said Marlene, laughing

"I thought he was Sirius." Said Rhiannon giggling into the air, tapping Marlene until she acknowledged her joke.

Marlene rolled her eyes and rolled onto her stomach. Lily just took a swig of firewhiskey. She was a good drinker, being able to hide the burn easily.

"You know what Lily told me?" Asked Rhiannon trying to roll onto her stomach, but doing it over zealously and landing on her back. She let out a frustrated huff and tried again. This time she ran into Lily who had shot up and was now covering Rhiannon's mouth.

Lily pulled it away suddenly, "oh, she licked me!"

"Well I would have bitten you, but I like you too much for that, Lilypad." Said Rhiannon, poking her cheek.

"What did Lily say?" Asked Marlene, looking at Lily's skin which was flushed a deep shade of pink. "Dear Godric are you suffocating?"

"No, she's just embarrassed, cause she likes Potter." Said Rhiannon.

"Well I knew that." Said Marlene, rolling her eyes, "did you see her eying him when he took off his shirt? She was practically eye fucking him."

Lily held her face in her hands, surely to hide the worst of her blush. She was sitting on her knees.

"Well Marly, you and Sirius do a lot more than look at each other." Said Lily, From under the veil of her hair.

"And? I'm not ashamed, the boys a bloody good snog." Said Marlene, her eyes took on a dreamy look on her face.

"You're in looOOOoove." Said Rhiannon before leaning her head on the outside of Lily's thigh.

"You're one to talk." Said Marlene.

"Yeah, what about Rosier?" Asked Lily, Rhiannon's head shot up and she pulled herself to sit up cross legged. Rhiannon cocker her head to one side, and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Oblivious little Rhiannon. You two were very cozy at Slughorn's soirée the other night." Said Marlene, taking a sip of the firewhiskey.

"We are friends." Said Rhiannon.

It was Marlenes turn to sit up, "Then how come you never look at me like that? I'm hurt, Rhiannon."

Rhiannon was preparing a rebuttal but she was interrupted by a bird tapping at the window. It was a black owl. Midnight Black. Invisible at night. Why would he risk sending it during the day?

Rhiannon reaches the window opened it and the bird nipped at her fingers, and she just pet it to spite it. She took the letter and the bird flew away.

Opening the letter, not expecting a letter so soon she read it Carefully.

Rhiannon,

I require your assistance brewing a potion. You are to leave the school tomorrow. Take a book from the library. The restricted section, called Poisons Potions and Charms. Antheia is ill. If you wish to see her and for her to get the best potion the healer can brew, find a way to reach the Leaky Cauldron at six tomorrow.

Signed,

Your father

"I need a cigarette."