Rhiannon - Skipping to/Class

Rhiannon was sad. Eurydice had had to go back to work. Antheia at least was completely healthy. Thanks to Rhiannon. Marlene had been popping up everyday to eat lunch with her and Elio came for dinner. Rhiannon was leaving the hospital wing today and was on her way to Care of Magical creatures. She skipped down the halls having missed the distinct happiness that comes from using your legs.

Gertrude wanted to see the grounds, so Rhiannon had let her, and the snake was due back after dinner.

The sun broke through the windows, illuminating every second skip and her long brown voluminous hair bounced after her. She stepped outside and the cool air was welcome against her skin.

"Rhiannon!" Called Marlene, catching up to her. "I thought they would never let you out."

"So did I. Did Slughorn's moustache grow back?" Asked Rhiannon, as they made their way down to the first class of the day.

"I'm sorry." Said Marlene, Rhiannon pouted, "But I have pictures."

Rhiannon smiled brightly and tightened her hold on her school bag returning to skipping as her mode of transportation.

"Well that makes everything better doesn't it." Said Rhiannon joyfully, as Marlene joined her in her skip down the hill.

"I love skipping places." Said Marlene,

"It's impossible to not be happy when you're skipping." Said Rhiannon gleefully, laughing when Marlene tripped without hurting herself.

"Not funny." Said Marlene faking hurts.

"A little funny." Said Rhiannon, helping her up and helping her brush the dirt off her uniform.

"Fine, a little funny." Said Marlene.