Rhiannon - Quidditch, what she should have done the first time

Quidditch was back and better than ever. Rhiannon was watching the Slytherin Ravenclaw game. She was shamelessly admiring the way Elio moved to intercept each Quaffle.

Marlene spotted this and proceeded to tease her. Rhiannon turned her attention to Marlene, "Elio I love you, Elio I do," sang Marlene, "when we're apart my heart beats only for you."

Rhiannon scowled at her, and returned her gaze to the Slytherin keeper. She cheered for him. He noticed. The only green scarf visible in the Small group of Gryffindors on the stands.

Slytherin won the game, a shut out. And Elio flew down to the ground as the first snow of the season began to fall across the stadium.

His team was leaving off to party in the common room. The stands emptied out except for one Gryffindor wearing a green scarf who was staring at the sky.

He made his way up to the stands, he smiled when she didn't notice, too taken with the snow.

"You really expected me to come up to the stands to see you?" He tsked, "How very presumptuous."

She scowled half heartedly at him. She moved her bag so he could sit down next to her. "Well you're here aren't you? And assuming I'm here for you? That's presumptuous."

"Well I know you don't particularly like the cold." Said Elio, sitting next to her. He himself was cold. But he didn't have a scarf. He shivered a little bit, and she reached into her bag and pulled out her own Gryffindor scarf.

"I kept yours, I thought you might like to have mine, dumbass." Said Rhiannon, wrapping her scarf around his neck.

He was immediately assaulted with the scent of peppermint.

"Dumb ass? Is that what I am?" He said, teasing her, "if anyone here is the dumbass, it's you."

She mocked offence, but her hands were still on the scarf around his neck. She hit him light.

"You came out here scarfless,"

"You have my scarf."

"Well I've remedied that haven't I? Now you have mine." She said smiling, the snow falling heavily caught in his eye lashes, and she bit her lip.

She felt her gaze drifting to his lips, so she settled on counting his freckles again.

"You're doing it again." He sighed, her eyes drifting across his features.

"I am aware," she said.

"Stop it, I rather you looked somewhere else," said Elio, moving away a bit but she just moved closer. Her face dangerously close to his.

"Where? And stop moving, I've lost count." Said Rhiannon, almost three inches from his face.

"Anywhere, I don't like my freckles." Said Elio.

She frowned and met his eyes, "Fine, I'll look at your lips." She said resolutely. His heart rate sped up.

"Why would Yo-"

"For the love of God, Elio, shut up." She said before pushing him over so his back was on the bench and she was practically on top of him. "And let me kiss you."

She pressed her lips to his and the entire world seemed to stop around them. She began moving her lips against his, and he mimicked her movements. He held her to him and set up slowly, wrapping his arms around her back.

She was on his lap, and ran her hands through his hair. It was soft and he seemed to like it. He moved his hand to the nape of her neck and directed the kiss. She quite liked that, especially when the other hand went beneath her sweater to rest on her waist giving her skin on skin contact.

She kissed him passionately. Before he broke away panting slightly. She smiled at how his lips were a little pinker, a little plumper.

He met her gaze.

"Dio Mio." He muttered before kissing her again. Her grabbed her hair a little bit, and she held his cheek. In her hand while the other went under his shirt to feel his toned torso.

She broke away this time. "Elio." She whispered, "I like adore you in a more than a friend way."

"I adore you too, Rhiannon." He murmured, pressing his forehead to hers.

"I know." She said, "I can feel it."

"Really, how?"

"No, I can feel it," she said kissing him again, this time biting his bottom lip quickly before pulling away this time. "Against my leg."

Elio's face heated up and he set her off of his lap, and crossed his leg.

"You go ahead, I'll be a minute." Said Elio, Rhiannon smiled at him. Which didn't help.

"I could help you with that sometime, you know." She said, before skipping away happily.

Elio's eyebrows shot up. He watched her go, she seemed so happy. Happy because of him. And she wanted to be with him, that only scared him a little bit.

It scared her a lot.