Rhiannon - Fatherly fights

"Rhiannon, come. Speak with your father." Called Voldemort from his office as Rhiannon made her way up the stairs. He was very pleased with how powerful she was. To land a hit on Lord Voldemort was no easy task.

"Hello, father, is everything good?" She said, sitting across from him. He noticed that she was eying where his nose used to be.

"Yes, of course, my power grows each day, but I hear I have you to blame for my recent conviction." He said, crossing his leg and leaning back in his chair. She mimicked his actions, over zealously. "Rhiannon," he said warning lacing his tone.

"I'm sorry, it's a lot harder to mimic you now, I haven't the slightest clue what to do with my nose." Said Rhiannon, smiling when he scowled.

"Did you, or did you not testify against me and supply the court with a memory, forcing your own father into hiding." Said Voldemort standing up to leer down at his daughter.

"Let's see," she made herself more comfortable in the chair, "Monday, hair appointment. Tuesday, Charleston lessons. Wednesday, party at the Kennedy's. Thursday, fly to the moon. Friday, play among the stars. Saturday, see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars." Voldemort dank into his seat and rested his head in his hands.

He could laugh at her but he was too angry. "It was probably Eurydice." He said,

"Probably." Said Rhiannon, "She came to see me."

"What why?" Asked Voldemort.

"She doesn't hate me, she rather likes me. You could almost say that we are like sisters." Said Rhiannon sarcastically.

"Why would she see you? She never does anything unless somethings in it for her." He was scarily quiet and calm.

"I don't know, it's not like you didn't leave me brutally maimed after the summer and she is the only one who knows the healing charm." Said Rhiannon. "Never unless there is something in it for her? Bit rich coming from you."

Voldemort was angry, really angry, but he still needed her blood for several other potions.

"Did you or did you not testify against me." Asked Voldemort. His voice remaining slow and stoic

"I thought we went through my week. Or did I forget to mention what I did on Sunday. I believe that was the day I collapsed because my father tested a potion on me. Huh. You know if I had testified against you, which may or may not have happened, you would have deserved it." Said Rhiannon, her own tone not giving away how she truly felt. She had sat up in her chair, and was staring Voldemort down.

"I couldn't have tested it on myself, would you have preferred I test it on Antheia? I thought you loved your sister." Said Voldemort cocking his head at her.

She rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't be testing anything on anyone. You should retire. Go to Florida, I hear it's awfully nice down there. Plenty of seagulls and you wouldn't have to worry about Jack Frost nipping at your , oh wait you don't have to worry about Jack Frost nipping at your nose anymore do you?" Said Rhiannon.

"How long have you been waiting to use that one?" He asked, a small flicker of amusement passing across his distorted features.

"About two months, what gave it away?" She asked, in all honesty trying to distract from the fact that she had testified against him.

"Over eager delivery." Said Voldemort. "I have no intention of moving to America, it's only a matter of time until they get blown up."

"You know the other nuclear powers in the world hate Britain almost as much as they hate America." Said Rhiannon, who read up on all potential ways of dying. "You know I heard that the MI6 has a spy on the inside at the KGB. Muggles are very resourceful. You know I heard that Russia hires gay people to entrap gay foreigners, isn't that hysterical? Historically wrong though."

"Don't try to distract me." He growled. "Did you testify against me." He stared down at her and met her Occlumency walls forcefully. "Your own father, did you testify."

Rhiannon fought hard, not breaking eye contact. His hand was on the table. She could feel herself begin to slip so she grasped the letter opener on his desk and stabbed his hand with it. He gasped and pulled the knife out of his hand.

He reached across the table and grabbed her marred forearm, raising his wand to it. She shrieked as stinging hex after stinging hex hit her and she felt him carving into her arm.

He was creating swirls of blood to appear and it was already beginning to drip onto the table. He let go and shoved her to the ground.

"This is why you need a Horcrux, to endure the punishment you need." She was shaking slightly. "When you are half full you only feel half the pain." He stood over her and crouched down to be at her level. "Doesn't that sound nice?"

Her wandless stupefy hit him with so much force that he hit the wall with a thud. He aimed his wand at her and laughed as she writhed in pain at the nonverbal crucio he sent her way.

Rhiannon tried to think straight, clutching her wand and casting a body bind hex on him. It stopped him for only a moment, which was enough time for her to scramble to her feat and create a shield around herself.

"Impressive." He said as spell after spell was deflected by her shield. "Runic magic, always was my favourite too." He shattered her shield and she met his crucial half way with an expelliarmus.

They met forcefully in the middle, her blood loss slowly worsening so she was getting woozy as the red curse collided with her chest prompting her to scream and choke out,

"Avis. Opugno." A flock of eagles swooped down upon Voldemort, he laughed, welcoming her fight. He set fire to each of them watching his daughters magic desinegrate and turning back to mock her before he was met with a tidal wave of water. It knocked him back and he hit the wall forcefully.

When he stood up, Rhiannon was swaying slightly, "I could do this all day." She said, as he cast a sleeping curse on her and she collapsed onto the floor.

He frowned at the sight, her blood had stained the carpet.

"Father?" Said Antheia who was staring at her blood soaked sister on the floor. He quickly vanished her to her room, he'd deal with her later, he turned his attention to Antheia.

She looked horrified and was taking steps away from him.

"I only came to tell you that the packing list from Hogwarts came." She whispered.

"Why are you so afraid?" He asked, Antheia was very transparent.

"Rhiannon, she she was all covered in blood." Said Antheia, still retreating from her father. "You, you did that."

"I would never do anything like that to you, you have nothing to worry about." Said Voldemort, siphoning the blood off of the carpet.

"But you did it to her." Said Antheia.

"I'm going to say something that will make it all better, do you know what that is?"

"Sorry?"

"Obliviate."