part 1💜

No one's pov
Kookie was happily play overwatch in his room, when his parents called him to go downstairs, he pouted because he wanted to continue playing but he still went to his parents who called him a few  seconds ago.

"yes eomma and appa?" Kookie asked while getting this bunny plushy from the couch and looked at his parents "little bunny me and appa want to talk to you about something important"
Mrs.jeon said to to kookie and kookie answered with a *ok* and gave them a bunny smile.

then sat down on the couch really to listen to what his parents had to say to him "bunny.... Appa and eomma have a problem with the Kim's and the only way to fix it it's for you to marry there son. "

Mr.jeon said to his shock son and he felt sad knowing that his little bunny was still young to get married " A-appa but I'm still young to get mawwied " Kookie said with his sad puppy eyes " We know baby but there is no other choice. " Mrs. Jeon said while tearing up.

" Eomma don't cry" Kookie softly said to his mother and hugging her, his mother hugged him back " It's just the I didn't expect my little baby to get married by force" Jungkook's appa joined the hug.

"it's alright love I know it's a bad thing to do but we can't let the Kim's take over our company" Said Mr.Jeon " Your right baby but why? Why our little baby? "

Jungkookie started to cry at his mother's words " E-eomma it's alright, I'll do it for you guys " Said kookie with a sad tone, Mrs. Jeon cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead
"are you sure about this bunny at least think about it, your still young" " Yes eomma I'm sure I'll do it for you two since you guys did a lot for me and I want to do something to help you guys " Kookie said with a bunny smile and wiped his tears away
" Ok so wake up early tomorrow ok? The Kim's will be coming over so that you can meet there son"

Jungkook nodes at his father " Okie goodnight appa and eomma"
said while smiling warmly at them, then going to his room and lays down on the bed "at least I hope his nice.. " Kookie said with a shaky voice, and tears flowing down, then fell asleep while crying.

(𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 ☺)